Votes: 1,477 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,302 50.3%

• Total voters

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
I used to think that too, but seeing poll results, femdom is way more popular. Especially on patreon. Dev should do whatever his paying patreons prefer and his own vision (easier to make content you yourself enjoy obviously). If it's a vocal minority demanding something but they won't pay up, what's the point of pandering to them?
matrix.jpg

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Does the cheat mode work in 0.30? Can't get any sound from the graveyard trees even after catching the "creature".

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
It works with v0.30. Works only during night.

Tested it right now. Works before catching the creature and after (doesn't matter).

Reactions: warrenitro

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
How do you play this game the, like i only have 2 options to make her angry or happy. how do i fuck her lmao

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This game looks interesting based on the premises and outlooks alone:unsure:. I have not download or played the game myself so my initial impressions are solely based on the descriptions and promo pictures in the OP, reading some of the posts (by members and the developer) and reviews.

This game is also none like the other games that I used to play so I am looking forward to what kind of experience it will offer the player. I hope that it will be no less than enjoyable experience (as long as the game is made well, which usually translates to enjoyable player experience regardless of what type of contents that it offers).

I am keeping both eyes on this and will play it when time permits (y) .

Thank you for the share. Well done for the fantastic work so far and all the best, Bildur. Cheers.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Can someone tell how mind control works ? is it to hypnotize women to make them sex slaves ?

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Sorry for my stupid questions but I've been searching for a few hours and unfortunately I don't have any real idea anymore, so I hope someone can help me.

For one thing I can't find Karen, I have no idea where she might be. I only have the three girls at home, the girl in the store and in the cafe. I can't get to the girl in the hospital, unfortunately, because I've seen all the scenes and I can't enter it anymore.

Secondly, by "dungeon" is meant the "secret room" or is that somewhere to be found ?

And third, I have already read that cheats can only be used at night, but I wonder how ? Because in the graveyard I was already but I can not get there anymore. If I click on the trees, comes only with some a sound, with others not. But nothing opens ? So I must be doing something wrong. And there is no new location unlocked on the map.

It would be nice if someone could give me some tips.

lg

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Sorry for my stupid questions but I've been searching for a few hours and unfortunately I don't have any real idea anymore, so I hope someone can help me.

For one thing I can't find Karen, I have no idea where she might be. I only have the three girls at home, the girl in the store and in the cafe. I can't get to the girl in the hospital, unfortunately, because I've seen all the scenes and I can't enter it anymore.

Secondly, by "dungeon" is meant the "secret room" or is that somewhere to be found ?

And third, I have already read that cheats can only be used at night, but I wonder how ? Because in the graveyard I was already but I can not get there anymore. If I click on the trees, comes only with some a sound, with others not. But nothing opens ? So I must be doing something wrong. And there is no new location unlocked on the map.

It would be nice if someone could give me some tips.

lg
For meeting Karen, some features needs to be turned on i guess ( i hate that scene. Very nasty & durty)

Dungeon is at Karen's house

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes