Votes: 1,477 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 794 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,303 50.3%

• Total voters

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
I feel like you should change the 3 selection to just 2 selections, those being submissive(since I think the real vision of the game was femdom) and switcher, which already fulfills the role of dominant side tbh. You are just undercover. 3 routes might be too many and the content will be thinned out every update, which will result in "This update was only 5 minutes" comments. The updates will look really short.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I feel like you should change the 3 selection to just 2 selections, those being submissive(since I think the real vision of the game was femdom) and switcher, which already fulfills the role of dominant side tbh. You are just undercover. 3 routes might be too many and the content will be thinned out every update, which will result in "This update was only 5 minutes" comments. The updates will look really short.
[// which already fulfills the role of dominant side tbh //]
totally wrong

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I'll prepare all three paths to a certain point and after that patrons will decide which path they prefer. I'm curious which community will be stronger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
I'll prepare all three paths to a certain point and after that patrons will decide which path they prefer. I'm curious which community will be stronger.
Some might think naturally the dominant will win but us submissives are used to taking up all the dominant their slack/work so we tend to be more resilient. :LOL:

Anyhow jokes aside, hope the femdom/female domination content comes through.
In the end of course you will follow the community which shines through on your Patreon which is more than fair. (y)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Might be nice for a walkthrough for the 'management' screen. For example, I purchased the bubbling tea shop but don't
know how to populate it and sell. OR if that's what I'm supposed to do... I've just been clicking away on the cup
of coffee in the top left. If I leave for a day or so it will popup and ask me whether I want to keep x number of research points or zero dollars. The money part never goes up.

Anywho. Interesting game so far. I chose the Dom route just because I was really tired of being that much of a sub.
I'm not really a good sub character, not that I'm dominant either but still...

Big props to the Dev for coming up w all this. Pretty creative.

Thanks
Cheers

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Might be nice for a walkthrough for the 'management' screen. For example, I purchased the bubbling tea shop but don't
know how to populate it and sell. OR if that's what I'm supposed to do... I've just been clicking away on the cup
of coffee in the top left. If I leave for a day or so it will popup and ask me whether I want to keep x number of research points or zero dollars. The money part never goes up.

Anywho. Interesting game so far. I chose the Dom route just because I was really tired of being that much of a sub.
I'm not really a good sub character, not that I'm dominant either but still...

Big props to the Dev for coming up w all this. Pretty creative.

Thanks
Cheers

You have to put the devices in the slots each shop has.

Not in slot
device0.png

In slot
device.png

If the item is in a slot the bar will fill automatically.
Item is not draggable you have to click it and after that you have to click the slot.

Reactions: Forgotted

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Bro, how to dominate these ladies man?. I've been grinding non stop from planting flowers and selling drinks for money and keep their moods good so that there'll come an opportunity to flip the table. Instead I'm being shoved in ass at the hospital. Or should I insult them from beginning?.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
There's an option towards the end, and then some scenes after. I don't think there is too much period but I did turn off a bunch of fetishes. The entire thing felt more like an intro to me, the real game I don't think really starts until you make the choice. The game isn't super clear on it I guess, but I don't think the compliments and other stuff do much if anything right now. I could be wrong though.
Yes, I got through it after hours of grinding and was presented with the choice of being sub/Dom or mix of both. Sadly nothing much on Dom path so I'll look forward for that. Also the cafe management grind looks tedious but fun in a way since it doesn't feel like I'm wasting time.

I like games where abused MC becomes the abuser so this is good.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Bildur

The main menu is shuttering on my budget laptop with an Intel on-board graphic chip. Not sure if the animation loops overlay too much on a low-end system. Changing display renderer didn't help. Maybe you could add a static main menu.
Screenshot from 2022-10-15 13-31-28.png

Reactions: Bildur

Dantical

Jul 10, 2022
i must say this model of mom is the best i´ve ever seen! she looks just like one of my ex,.. wow,.. anyone knows if this model is used in any other game?
BTW this game has a lot of potential! Awesome!

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes