• Switcher

Votes: 796 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,303 50.3%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
What kind of cheats would you like to see? Now is your chance!

Unlimeted Money
Unlimeted Energy
Increase/Decrease Stats
Set mood happy/neutral/angry

Anything else?

I will also add a skip. So you can skip after the intro to the path selection.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
What kind of cheats would you like to see? Now is your chance!

Unlimeted Money
Unlimeted Energy
Increase/Decrease Stats
Set mood happy/neutral/angry

Anything else?

I will also add a skip. So you can skip after the intro to the path selection.
So is switcher something like both paths (sub and dom) that you can play on same playthrough? I'm asking because i hadn't played yet and in the past releases i had a problem with triggering story and end of the update scenes like hospital and others. That's why i'm thankful that you provided a save before path selection.
In the future it would be nice to add gallery cheat with all scenes if you want to.
Also one question regarding future content if you can respond, main girls have their traits in their character description listing their fetishes, would future content have gangbangs, sharing, etc, all optional of course or future scenes will be only with mc?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
to little content beside the grind to rate yet!
and its a pitty, that the coffee imoerium part is locked in submissive route...
there is SURE a possibility to force MC into work.....

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
So is switcher something like both paths (sub and dom) that you can play on same playthrough? I'm asking because i hadn't played yet and in the past releases i had a problem with triggering story and end of the update scenes like hospital and others. That's why i'm thankful that you provided a save before path selection.
In the future it would be nice to add gallery cheat with all scenes if you want to.
Also one question regarding future content if you can respond, main girls have their traits in their character description listing their fetishes, would future content have gangbangs, sharing, etc, all optional of course or future scenes will be only with mc?

Switcher is a path of its own. Some scenes from dominant, some frome sub and some dedicated to switcher.
As patreon I let ppl vote for such specific content.

For this kind like gangbang and sharing the story has to develop even further. You haven't yet created your army of women and men. However, you as the leader of that group would be able to decide what they do.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
What is this stupid farming game? I clicked around a bit, but without a guide I have no idea what is happening. Also there doesn't seem to be a button to leave. Now I sit infront of the damn flower pots with no action points and can't do anything.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
one Tip for Game Optimizer ^^

when you get the Coffee management part....

Start it open the management screen and then.... do nothing! i mean it NOTHING!! let it run for some hours and then buy the upgrades foe 1000% inrewas in rare drop, then the 20% chace to get a new device and also the 200% in research increase...

if youre an optimizer, go researchpoints first and THEn the other mentioned improvements! else you will lock yourself out from good drops very soon because of the IMMENSE!!! increasing price of device rolls!

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
What is your current price for new devices?

The management minigame sure lacks balacing. Therefore I'm very interested in feedback.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
well it is at 120 atm and my achievements decrease the price by 9% atm.

i strongly recommend a hardcap or a softer curve (43 bought devices, 15 disposed)

btw I LIKE IT ^^ thats why i want it at SUB-Path too

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I'll see what I can do about sub-path

The current growth is priceNew = priceOld*1.05
Will think of something like
valNew = 100-(100/(1+(0.0125*itemsBought)))
This would be caped at 100 or maybe cap at 500?
Without price reduces

Larsung

May 29, 2018
welll youre the boss ^^ but i think 500 is too much...

what i justed noticed.. you can upgrad 1/25/100.. for the achievement if you select 25 it only counts as one upgrade/click
and in the achievement tree there is a path ..... increase your prestige earnings 5 times ... but you cant upgrade prestige.. maybe for later updates? ^^

1664993433270.png

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i dont think its the main part of the game although i love such management parts, so making it to hard is frustrating, and yes i love my 3 Red pieces :)) 2 Sweets one design

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Will try with 100.
Prices will start at 0 though. Have to change the calculation and I will make it backwards compatible.
If I save how many items a person has bought I can always recalculate the price with a new formula.

Bug: if you select 25 it only counts as one upgrade/click
Will analyse this

increase your prestige earnings 5 times
That is the effect. The condition is "Prestige 5 times"
But I would assume you've prestiged more than 0 times XD. Looks like a bug.

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
I don't mind the energy as it is part of what drives you to actually change times. It's not uncommon in other games as well. It's easy enough to skip time as it's a prominent option.

At time I was lost as how much I need to do to actually get a character to be happy after the character was in a bad mood. The bars in the stats overview kind of have me lost on what they express as there seems to be very little change but that might be just me.

Sometime it can feel repetitive to talk to characters as the interaction itself usually seems to have a handful of options as to what text it might display - at least that was my experience. So it's a very short interaction that doesn't provide much context that might make it interesting. Even though the text for some of the teases has some juice to it. Overall it didn't feel like a bad "grind". There is enough direction in the game to make you understand how to reach a goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bildur

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
It would have been better if some scenes are avoidable instead of Skipping. Example; forest scene content & hospital content

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes