Votes: 1,477 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 796 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,303 50.3%

• Total voters

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Where or at what point does the choice of paths come into play? I've seen that switcher path has probably the most scenes.

Reactions: DRinWV
Nov 16, 2021
How can I open mom's door at night?
Aside from some special events (I think it was combination of certain day (wednesday?) and looking outsidee from the pool inside the her room), it is not possible

Where or at what point does the choice of paths come into play? I've seen that switcher path has probably the most scenes.
After visiting the doctor at the hospital twice (you will get a message that something important is about to happen that you should save, and you get a choice of continuing or go back

Is there a point to insulting her? Is there any pay off to getting her super mad?
you get some scenes where Riccardo puts you in a box and sometimes one of the 3 girls visits you. They even say it is possible to get some urination play, while you are in the box, but i never encountered it. Think her mood and the general opinion must be really really low for that

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I am actually stuck on the progress with MC's mom..? No matter what I do, every night at mom's door it says she's moaning and in hints it says when she is in a better mood things might progress. But it has been many in-game days and no progress. I try my level best to up her mood but I think after every night a small portion gets reset. Also you only have so little energy to interact with everyone? Am I playing it wrong? Right now after each interaction I rest to recover lost energy..

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I will remove the information about the statistics. It was just an information lik: you've killed x monsters.

In the next release the displayed information will be capped. I think thats why you thought there is grind?
Still nobody could explain to me what you mean by grind... Talk 3 times is too much grind? Harvest crops 2-3 times is too much?

Like when is it too much? if you have to do something more than once?
The most you have to do is work 7 times at the cafe. After that you have enough to uprade the hidden room and you got to know every customer.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I will remove the information about the statistics. It was just an information lik: you've killed x monsters.

In the next release the displayed information will be capped. I think thats why you thought there is grind?
Nah. Not because of that

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Just tell me!

You are either trolling your you don't know or you just want to delay the next release...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Just tell me!

You are either trolling your you don't know or you just want to delay the next release...
It is something like waiting for characters to cool down & quests locked to some specific days like go to mom's room next Friday

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
But why is this such a huge problem in BOP?
If I check other games you have like 24 hours with 15 min time slots. An only on Mond. 5pm and 30 min something happens. Nobody cares.

7 days 4 time slots however is too much. It was also quite a hassle to enable the time skip button all the time.

If that is the problem IDK anymore TBH.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
But why is this such a huge problem in BOP?
If I check other games you have like 24 hours with 15 min time slots. An only on Mond. 5pm and 30 min something happens. Nobody cares.

7 days 4 time slots however is too much. It was also quite a hassle to enable the time skip button all the time.

If that is the problem IDK anymore TBH.
Okey. It is adjustable i think
But atleast remove the energy limit.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Okey. It is adjustable i think
But atleast remove the energy limit.
How would you play? (Honest question)

A:
Go to Riccarda open menu -> Talk, compliment, insult, gift, tease
Go to Adria open menu -> Talk, compliment, insult, gift, tease
Go to every other character available and repeat

B:
Go to character I want to interact with and do only specific task -> talk and compliment

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
How would you play? (Honest question)

A:
Go to Riccarda open menu -> Talk, compliment, insult, gift, tease
Go to Adria open menu -> Talk, compliment, insult, gift, tease
Go to every other character available and repeat

B:
Go to character I want to interact with and do only specific task -> talk and compliment
Could you remove the day to day energy limit ?? It is an annoying thing. Nothing else

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I will add a cheat system. Easy to access one. Like go to pc open menu -> disable energy, give money etc

Edit: Not so easy to access. You have to enter a code and the menu will be ingame. However, there is now a little new fellow you provides you with the cheats. (comming v0.30)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes