• Switcher

Votes: 768 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,228 50.5%

• Total voters

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i get a pop up on screne that says render options.....so that video card won`t take the game ,even tho it`s 64 bit. oh well.
Try changing the Render selection (upper left) to ANGLE2, hit Quit and try again.
You can get there by holding down the Shift key and starting the game.

Reactions: over the edge

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2.11]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Patches

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2.11]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Patches

Here is the Italian translation
of Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Patches

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ Patches
Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-09-13
Version: 0.211

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Is this whole game just going to be about being abused & humiliated or will she ever let him lick her or bj or sex?

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Btw does any1 know what happens if you decide to put that motorbike into her bedroom?
Haven't seen the payoff for either. The motorbike is placed on her nightstand watching her bed. The
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure about this one. It's probably a complex game but right now, at least at the start of the game, the progress is a bit fast and some of the dialog is so weird. It's immediately clear that the girls are interested in fucking but at the same time it's at least implied that there is some scheming going on but I don't really get why.

In addition I dislike how time progresses. I think it would be better to have a "go to school" button instead of just a skip button. It would allow for more natural progression. Especially since there are events mentioned in dialogs. This might happen later with more polishing. Right now it feels strange that the MC is back by midday to do stuff at home.

Some of the action is quite good but the pacing is odd.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
If you put it anywhere beside the bed it just plays right at the pot, but i dont know for sure, thats where i put it but havent gone far enough in to the story....

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
There is an actual end screen and at least for me there was also some story in regards to the camera at that point. Just keep trying to do stuff with the mom. You will eventually get there. For me it ended before needing to buy the bikini which is odd.

legionlc

Aug 3, 2019
You need to keep trying to enter her bedroom at nights and talk to her about it at days, eventually you succeed and you see the end screen for current update.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
The bikini is an optional secret - I will add a little scene in the future.
If you need a hint go to: Phone ->Hints

The ending screen will change based on your choices.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Try changing the Render selection (upper left) to ANGLE2, hit Quit and try again.
You can get there by holding down the Shift key and starting the game.
I get a few games like this with the render things. I figure its a video card issue,so I dump the games.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I plan to do only femdom stuff.
For me it is not plausible if the male character to switch between sub and dom with the same playmate.

On the long run the female will manipulate the main character in a way that he is only a mere toy, sex slave, milking device for her. But this will take some effort, it has to be a slow character-forming path so the male doesn't realise what is happening.

The only possible way to implement male domination would be with another character which would be dominated by the MC. But there has to be a huge demand in the community for this.
Only femdom shame man damn shame looked good as well. Good luck with the game.

Feb 19, 2019
why such a good game have only 8 patreons? and very boring games, even text-based, have thousands of patreons? the last scene in the room of the roommate is very exciting. I think that the game need publicity.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bildur
Dec 15, 2019
How i can know when I m at end of this version..... ? I have no hints, and allwaye all days the same
I suppose to be at end. Exist a way for know?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
There is an ending screen. You also have hints in the smartphone (top right corner) -> hints

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes