Votes: 2,209 32.9%
  • Switcher

Votes: 1,157 17.2%
  • Dominant

Votes: 3,351 49.9%

• Total voters

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Looks like no one gives a fuck about this game if it's still not leaked after being avaliable for 1$ since August 11 :LOL:
I gave it a shot, but I imagine this game is only appealing to a small selection of people. Fortunately I'm not one of them. So I'm not pining for a release.

Based on the description I was hoping for a "as the chosen one you'll have to satisfy these lustful women with your big dick, as you're the only one who can"-type scenario, not a "every man is shrunken to under 6ft tall and under 3 inch in the penile department, including the mc" scenario.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I gave it a shot, but I imagine this game is only appealing to a small selection of people. Fortunately I'm not one of them. So I'm not pining for a release.

Based on the description I was hoping for a "as the chosen one you'll have to satisfy these lustful women with your big dick, as you're the only one who can"-type scenario, not a "every man is shrunken to under 6ft tall and under 3 inch in the penile department, including the mc" scenario.
Did you actually play the game?

After a short intro the game splits in 3 paths :

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024

bro i can tell that you didnot play game also one of those dude are in those game the mc is looks like the hulk with an oversize dick do you like those scenario cos you dont get woman irl also you think its a small selection of people cos you dont like it XD

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
what a pointless ass cos you do give fuck siden you have to say this XD
Not enough to pay and leak, obviously. More like "is it dead yet?" kind of fuck.
Mark my words this game will never be finished, because people want male dom path, and developer want to do sissy bitch sub one. Trying to sit on two chairs at once never works good, especially if this chairs in different corners of room.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm trying to play through chapter 1 since apparently it's after that that the paths diverge, but goddamn it's a lot of tedious voyeurism with no clear purpose. And all of it marked as "main quests" so apparently mandatory for progression, although nothing seems to progress anywhere.

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
Not enough to pay and leak, obviously. More like "is it dead yet?" kind of fuck.
Mark my words this game will never be finished, because people want male dom path, and developer want to do sissy bitch sub one. Trying to sit on two chairs at once never works good, especially if this chairs in different corners of room.
its their game like they can do what they want like the hell you on about also nah its few people that want male dom path to feed their own ego also whats the problem with sub path so can people only make game to fit you also where is the proof of the game will not finish where is the proof? like get the fuck out of here goofy ass bitch

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlossomOfPleasure-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Challenge accepted!
Some hints about the game play:
I was gonna say, like who tf is the guy in the image previews on the OP then?
Much like the way this game plot is going against the grain of the society it portrays,
this thread will surely continue to refute game science throughout ...
Compressed
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android Patched: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
waiting compressed

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I only play for the femdom path so you are totally mistaken.
(at the top of the site you can read who prefers wich path of the game... it seems quite balanced. Not sure how the statistics are on discord though.)

Reactions: _duck_lord_

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm trying to play through chapter 1 since apparently it's after that that the paths diverge, but goddamn it's a lot of tedious voyeurism with no clear purpose. And all of it marked as "main quests" so apparently mandatory for progression, although nothing seems to progress anywhere.
Good thing I uploaded saves, don't have to go threw the start crap. Good thing the cheat still works for the forest diagram.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes