VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
the only option for book's the m.c. has is a wikipedia
I have deleted v7 and am waiting for v8 to come out next month. From memory the option is in the bedroom. The option probably comes up when you fail taking photos or have read enough other books or have looked in the wikipedia. When it does show up max up the stat as 50% only gets half the poses on some of the setups. Even if you fully max it, not all are available in v7. So the best thing to do is try and work it out and wait next week for v8. Ii am not expecting any saves to work for it, so we are forced to do everything again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Young man arrives to another city and stays at his mother's best friend.
1570024769906.png
Update 8 is coming out on 5th October

Blossoming Love picture preview
1570024681706.png
Photo session with Vicky.

Blossoming Love scene preview
1570024715823.png
Picture from update 8.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
General Recap before release ::
1570025146749.png
Them honey pots ready for the picking ... better be this 8th version tho ...

1570025202800.png

Queen bee waitin' for the stirrin' and the shakery of her life time ... should be very soon;)!

Such a shame rug rats from beyond the veil get a better view than the Mc:eek::oops:o_O:cautious::censored::rolleyes:
1570025281591.png

When the #@$@#@$%$ is this coming to this game? I'll take off game gals like her any time!
1570025422486.png

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
actually make old save compatible with new update is not that easy in some ways.
its easy if you did your script well and not forget anything. or if no specific values/script have ben modified in the new udpate. but...

i take exempl, if you forget to add , or didnt planned at base, to make a choices to have effect in futur update. your stuck. fixing this is only possibe by breaking old save.
reason is, you can't add a script or allowing to change variable. because you cant decide for the player.
wich choice the player have made before ? you cant know that before doing the update, soo you'r stuck and variable is stuck too. unless, like i say, you force the player to a choice that is not necessary his own choice. all you can do is to give the player another try to make the exact same choice or asking him wich choice he made before.
or you break the old save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
downward compatibility is not something that you can do by moving a finger. its more complex.

but yeah sure... if its that easy, then you welcome to make a patch by yourself and fixing stuff. without asking players wich choices they made before and something that is compatible with every players choices. good luck with that. XD
You could either give the variable a default value, that can be overridden by the player by playing that new scene (meaning, if he restarts the game he will give the variable his personal value, if he doesn't the variable has the preset default value), or you could check during the procedure of loading a save if the new variable is set. If not, you ask the player how he wants to decide. This way you give at least the option to continue the game. And only those who do not restart will get to know this measure.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If you are going to have old saves incompatible this update is the way to do it. I managed to keep my full opened gallery. I just hope when 8 comes out I can carry forward my 170 Karma and 155 energy along with my pro photography skills. Good job with this update.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Update 8 is out since october 5th, and it seems that the V9 is out since the 25th. And yeah, it's on svscomics. But 2h30 of download for maybe 5 minutes of gameplay... no thanks

Reactions: Moisan4

jorimane

Oct 20, 2019
Links from his patreon
PC:
MAC:
Android:

Seems no more that annoying karma grind, all events are available when you get into location. You still need to catch a girl in a right place, but at least no more that shit "you need 30 karma to see her panties".

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
General Recap before release ::
View attachment 417517
Them honey pots ready for the picking ... better be this 8th version tho ...

View attachment 417518

Queen bee waitin' for the stirrin' and the shakery of her life time ... should be very soon;)!

Such a shame rug rats from beyond the veil get a better view than the Mc:eek::oops:o_O:cautious::censored::rolleyes:
View attachment 417519

When the #@$@#@$%$ is this coming to this game? I'll take off game gals like her any time!
View attachment 417522
Might I ask what game is in the second picture in your sig?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Coming from update 7, there is not a lot of new content when playing update 9. Only two new scenes and some talking and a couple more photo shots (still not completed the last two poses).

weaz1969

Aug 6, 2018
so according to Patron, version 10 is out.... who do we need to talk to about getting this to auto update like the other games?

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes