VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
why i didnt have alert? this game was got update but ,, how i can get alert or notice for the update, i have setting in my profile but i didnt see "show alert when the game is update" though :(
top right of this thread "follow/watch". ( also, you wont get info if game is updated, you got info only when someone post something on a thread you visited. it disable itself if nobody posted anything or if you didnt visited the thread for a long time.)

meh, update 7 and still not a single sexual content at all... no sex, no blowjob, no handjob.. nothing, niet , nada... only basic nude pics.

on 7 updates... a new record.

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
top right of this thread "follow/watch". ( also, you wont get info if game is updated, you got info only when someone post something on a thread you visited. it disable itself if nobody posted anything or if you didnt visited the thread for a long time.)

meh, update 7 and still not a single sexual content at all... no sex, no blowjob, no handjob.. nothing, niet , nada... only basic nude pics.

ok thanks i will tried,,,

oh is that so,, its fine just like that, im just happy if i got the alert update :)

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
old saves does not work....
confirmed

I wonder again and again how stupid the developers are to not get the downward compatibility right. It's so very simple to do. You merely need to define and give values to all newly-introduced variables.

Reactions: docx

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
confirmed

I wonder again and again how stupid the developers are to not get the downward compatibility right. It's so very simple to do. You merely need to define and give values to all newly-introduced variables.
You don't need past saves. You can start from Ch7.

D

Deleted member 95808

I love ho

On page 1, you reviewed this and stated the obvious. Why do you seem surprised now?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
confirmed

Not initialized variables are the most common mistakes by unexperienced developers - or by those, who give a shit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
confirmed

You are aware most of these are amateur devs doing this for a bit of fun in their spare time?

There is a reason most of these games are buggy as hell, because they barely know what they are doing. They work full time, spend some time with their families then follow basic tutorials for a couple of hours to get a scene together.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i think Slonique is a woman.
i mean... they are no way a man would write such a MC and girls reactions.
i have no idea, but even a 12 years old virgin teenager wont get idea to make MC act like this.

that bathroom scene tho... it tell everything XD

Reactions: Gandalf78
2.20 star(s) 15 Votes