VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
its pretty amazing how the guy can give ETA of like.. 2 months or something, for a content of what ..... 5-10 renders max per update. (in a generous way to hail the great Slonique)

dude definitly have some kind of good setting to put out some renders like this. i bet he can go full 500 renders per month. (if he wanted to..)
Tbh, I doubt Slonique care all that much about pledges and money, he just do his own thing and roll with it.

I think it's funny, how this read on his Patreon page..

"

Gonna add second "true" ending (where Jason and Sandra have sex) and publish the game on steam. Coming soon.
"

How that game will fly on steam... idk...

• Haha
Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Tbh, I doubt Slonique care all that much about pledges and money, he just do his own thing and roll with it.

I think it's funny, how this read on his Patreon page..

"

Gonna add second "true" ending (where Jason and Sandra have sex) and publish the game on steam. Coming soon.
"

How that game will fly on steam... idk...
ROFLLOLLMAOXD

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He can go fuck himself with good ending and publish THAT on steam :mad:

The original, "OhMyHole" version is just $1 on Itchio. Worst deal for him. People buy it for a penny only to learn a lesson why not pledge over Patreon. For others as well unfortunatelly. And now he wanna CoLoN-ize steam...

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The milf is sooo delicious and gorgeous,more than the daughter. I would like more karma in the other activities la cleaning the carpet or washing the dishes, some scenes need 30 of karma and you need to wait a looot to gain the amount. 7/10

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
everyone says how many update for this game, may ask anyone have the walkthrough? :LOL:
im waiting the walkthrough so i can play this game

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
everyone says how many update for this game, may ask anyone have the walkthrough? :LOL:
im waiting the walkthrough so i can play this game
ya dont need walkthrough. all you have todo is to spam/fuck the activities in your room to get hundreds of karma. and then , waste hours trying to figure out where the chars will spawn in the house. if you catch a char, just talk with her and flirt/use sexy option. it cost you karma.
once you catch her 2 times (sexy/perv actions), you will unlock another catch with her and unlock a scene.

that's all. no walkthrough needed because its really simple and random.

spam shit tons of karma, harass girl when you see them with sexy/perv option = GG

Reactions: agernek

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
ya dont need walkthrough. all you have todo is to spam/fuck the activities in your room to get hundreds of karma. and then , waste hours trying to figure out where the chars will spawn in the house. if you catch a char, just talk with her and flirt/use sexy option. it cost you karma.
once you catch her 2 times (sexy/perv actions), you will unlock another catch with her and unlock a scene.

that's all. no walkthrough needed because its really simple and random.

spam shit tons of karma, harass girl when you see them with sexy/perv option = GG
Okay :LOL:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what a way to stand on high heels "cross-bow legs !" XD

nope .. that's actually inverted cross bow legs... :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
And it's here now. Updated OP with a fresh batch of sloniqueness. You've been warned!

• Haha
Reactions: Rythan25

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
[Sigh] What is this the Early 80's? were we get shoved into using default m.c. names. The last time that I cheeked this was the late 90's were the player get's the option to rename the m.c. Please add the option for the player to rename the m.c.

• Haha
Reactions: woj_tec
May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 213, in <module>
NameError: name 'ps_vicky_flags' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 319, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 217, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 213, in script
  File "A:\Game\Slonique\Blossoming Love\BL-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "A:\Game\Slonique\Blossoming Love\BL-7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 213, in <module>
NameError: name 'ps_vicky_flags' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Blossoming Love 7
Fri Sep 06 09:33:04 2019

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
[Sigh] What is this the Early 80's? were we get shoved into using default m.c. names. The last time that I cheeked this was the late 90's were the player get's the option to rename the m.c. Please add the option for the player to rename the m.c.
What is your problem? This game is from 2019... I have ca. 1000 games and more as half of those has predefined MC name...

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes