VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I got same error. Started new game and it lets you start from new content.
seems like Slonique doesnt like the idea to let players continu with old saves...
i think he should check his script again , or stopchanging values too often. that's probably why old saves crash or bug.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
What is your problem? This game is from 2019... I have ca. 1000 games and more as half of those has predefined MC name...
Not everyone likes using default M.C. names . So I just asked for the option to change the name is all and second a Lot of great rpg's give the player that Basic option to rename the m.c. name. That's all I was asking for so I don't see the the problem for just pointing something out that I think would only improve the game some .

Last edited:

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Not everyone likes using default M.C. names . So I just asked for the option to change the name is all and second a Lot of great rpg's give the player that Basic option to rename the m.c. That's all I was asking for so I don't see the the problem for just pointing something out that I think would only improve the game some .
Its RenPy... You can change evertime...

Brutos#174

Oct 29, 2017
I do not want to Talk bad about the Dev. or anything else (Never played a Game of it)...... 7 Updates with a Total Size of 324.6 MB :oops:...? ........ that is very SMALLL!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: woj_tec

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I do not want to Talk bad about the Dev. or anything else (Never played a Game of it)...... 7 Updates with a Total Size of 324.6 MB :oops:...? ........ that is very SMALLlL!!
well... he use mostly sprites (like AKABUR , sliding peoples with background) and a few real CGs rendered.
sooo that doesnt take alots of space. outside of this, its just static places to visit. nothing crazy, that dont take alots of place for sure.

doesnt mean its bad tho, Akabur did it and its not bad.
but if Slonique was doing the game with complete full renders, size would be wayy bigger for sure and game would have many many more renders.
but that didnt work good with grinding game. and that one is clearly a grinding game. grind stats to unlock scenes etc..

Reactions: Jackbite

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can some one please be kind enough to tell me how I can change the m.c. name . I hope the creator will add the option for the player the option to rename the m.c if they so wishes when the game creator finds the time to add that {Easy to add} option . I have try'd looking at a few videos on youtube and read the [dxxe] forms with no luck

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You a fan of Slonique's work? I played a previous game and yes the mom game model he uses still is hot as fuck.. But i do not like this new washed out look he's going for. Clearly real photo's hes taken and just photoshop brush art over it.
I would've given this game a try even if it's going to be abandoned soon but can't get over the look unfortunately.

well... he use mostly sprites (like AKABUR , sliding peoples with background) and a few real CGs rendered.
sooo that doesnt take alots of space. outside of this, its just static places to visit. nothing crazy, that dont take alots of place for sure.

but if Slonique was doing the game with complete full renders, size would be wayy bigger for sure and game would have many many more renders.
but that didnt work good with grinding game. and that one is clearly a grinding game. grind stats to unlock scenes etc..

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You a fan of Slonique's work? I played a previous game and yes the mom game model he uses still is hot as fuck.. But i do not like this new washed out look he's going for. Clearly real photo's hes taken and just photoshop brush art over it.
I would've given this game a try even if it's going to be abandoned soon but can't get over the look unfortunately.
me ?
the fuck no.
i m not fan of such game lol.
i just say that a sprites game can be well done , like akabur did (i m fan of akabur games more than whatever slonique ever did .)
so it explain why the size is soo small after 7 updates. adding the fact that he barely add content on new update.

i give it a try, give my review (somwhere on the thread here). not gonna give it a try anymore. i give it 2 chance.. both failed.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thing is He/she has talent but it's as if boredom creeps in and then loses all interest. If Slonique really commits i think we may get a pretty good game whatever it may be.

me ?
the fuck no.
i m not fan of such game lol.
i just say that a sprites game can be well done , like akabur did (i m fan of akabur games more than whatever slonique ever did .)
so it explain why the size is soo small after 7 updates. adding the fact that he barely add content on new update.

i give it a try, give my review (somwhere on the thread here). not gonna give it a try anymore. i give it 2 chance.. both failed.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016

Slonique, doing the less he can, how surprising :unsure:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thing is He/she has talent but it's as if boredom creeps in and then loses all interest. If Slonique really commits i think we may get a pretty good game whatever it may be.
he is good for renders. but not for story. that's probably why his games doesnt go far before abandon.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Wasn't that bad of an update. Only disappointment was that it only focused on Vicky.

It was good that we can start at chapter 7 and got the ability to make more karma from the photo shoot. Also new girl appears, probably get more of her in the next chapter. But with saying that, what about Emma, with this new addition and more of Vicky, and with how much the updates bring, Emma could be left of of future updates. I just hope this game doesn't get discarded like the other ones.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
While the game looked interesting, I gave up on it after 15 mins. It's really nothing but a huge grind fest. I spend 4 in-game days, doing push-up's, reading, and a couple talks before I could even get a scene. Then since I used up my karma for the small scene. Had to start over with the push-up's, reading, few talking points. It gets boring really...really fast.

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
why i didnt have alert? this game was got update but ,, how i can get alert or notice for the update, i have setting in my profile but i didnt see "show alert when the game is update" though :(

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes