VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
What's needed is the Special Limited Edition version so the animations are included. Don't understand the reasoning for a Limited Edition version...That mean some Patreon donors will get it and others won't? Good way to piss off yours subscribers Slonique

Last edited:

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 599, in <module>
NotImplementedError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 472, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 599, in script
File "C:\Users\Ryzen\Downloads\BL-12-pc\BL-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Ryzen\Downloads\BL-12-pc\BL-12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 599, in <module>
NotImplementedError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blossoming Love 12
Sat Dec 28 14:56:20 2019
same problem

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 607, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/script.rpy', 1566705817, 1147).

Full traceback:
    return
  File "G:\MEGA\Blossoming_Love\Eng\BL-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1507, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "G:\MEGA\Blossoming_Love\Eng\BL-12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blossoming Love 12
Thu Jan 02 21:09:18 2020

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
    return

Full traceback:
    return
  File "G:\MEGA\Blossoming_Love\Eng\BL-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1507, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "G:\MEGA\Blossoming_Love\Eng\BL-12-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blossoming Love 12
Thu Jan 02 21:09:18 2020
same here, after TV watching with MILF and going to sleep

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Sigh...

Haven't logged in for a few months and it doesn't surprise me to see another Slonique game pop here and some of her/his other games "completed" (frankly.. they were abandoned - let's be real here).

Slonique's gotta be the most interesting and intriguing developer I've ever seen.

What I mean by that is:
1) How do they have patreons? What are their patreons expecting out of them? A game? A front seat to the shit show? Baffling.

2) What keeps Slonique going? I'm sure they've heard the criticisms and have to have some sense of self-awareness but for whatever reason they keep making games. What is it, passion? Pure masochism?

I mean most developers who make these games barely complete one game and disappear immediately after a little criticism but for whatever reason Slonique sticks around.

I don't know, tip of the hat to you I guess Slonique that you're still going at it.
If you google Slonique you find a guy named Serge from Ukraine, which is supported in him having Russian for languages. So it could be that he doesn't understand the criticism, or everything he does could be the result of vodka

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Young man arrives to another city and stays at his mother's best friend.
Good rendering, but the ouch story.
Mc talks to Emma one time and says let's have breakfast together ..... nothing happens !!!!
In another event Emma says she wants to go out with Mc, and she says we are arranged .... but they never leave !!!!
But the dialogues in this game are so bad, nothing beats Mc and Emma talking, there are dialogues with her that appear as if the previous day Mc had done something wrong but hidden and the other day there is his thought to apologize to her. ... apologize for something that "I the player" did not do nor was with Emma reaches a certain point in the game that there is nothing to talk about and if you look at the beginning of the game has nothing to do but take some pictures, do some exercise and read some book.
Putz horrible game. :unsure::confused:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I wonder if when 13 comes out, it will have missing animations from 12 included

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
same here, after TV watching with MILF and going to sleep
I got it just after I grabbed her butt on the chair and she asked me about it. I had run through the scene before, but it was the first scene with the new download from a saved game. I retried it from the same saved game and it occurred at the same spot.

Is this a recurring bug that is going to be fixed soon?

(Update) Got it in a different saved game- apparently at the same spot as sedin. It looks like my entire stash of saved games may have the bug.

Last edited:

lkjrejkleljsdcpopor

Dec 27, 2019
His models are always stunning, we can not take that away from him. But, for all the rest.:censored:
Yeah I downloaded it because I liked how Aunt Emma looked, but then you're sent to your room where you can read wikipedia, do pushups, sometimes talk to Aunt Emma ( which does nothing ) and if you accidentally click on gallery there's no way to make the gallery go away without restarting the game. Also nothing further happens. Welcome to montonous room life.

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes