VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
he stopped doing the limited version or no one support him so no one buy and uploads it?
just weird there not been a new since 21

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Ok so, I thought I would give this game one more try. So I down loaded the V21 with animations.. I extracted it from the zip.. And started to play using old saves and got errors.. So I started a new game from the beginning and guess what more errors?? So WTF I think I'll give up on this one. There are better games out there than this one. Does anyone have tips on how to remove this from my registry? Thanks if you can help.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Ok so, I thought I would give this game one more try. So I down loaded the V21 with animations.. I extracted it from the zip.. And started to play using old saves and got errors.. So I started a new game from the beginning and guess what more errors?? So WTF I think I'll give up on this one. There are better games out there than this one. Does anyone have tips on how to remove this from my registry? Thanks if you can help.
Remove game and run a utilities program such as Glary after and it will remove any broken registry files

Reactions: LMonkey999

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Update24 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Now that Slonique isn't making a Special Edition version of this game....does that mean animations are back in?

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes