VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Are these 8 tags (3dcg, big ass, big tits, handjob, male protagonist, milf, teasing, voyeurism) up-to-date?

Any anal/oral/vaginal sex? Any animations?

I see an incest patch, what does it change the "mother's best friend" to? Mother? Aunt?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
What the fuck is this game still alive? Is there any sexual material here these days?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
I'm still surprised that Slonique hasn't abandoned this game yet :eek::eek::eek::eek:, it's incredible so many updates when you know the history of this dev :unsure::unsure::unsure:

it may be his dream to be MC :eek::eek::eek::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::p

no actually, who cares, his games are so bad that whatever he does his games will always suck :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is it worth downloading a almost 4 gb game? is there much content?
because i dont wanna download an hour and get nothing.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I went from v19 of special ed/limited ed to v25 of special ed/limited ed and there were only 2 new animated scenes if i remember correctly and it was HJ and BJ ? :eek:
So I wonder what v25 special ed/limited ed to v27 special ed/limited ed differ

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is far more creators that left their creations in a ditch with the abandoned tag out there. Meanwhile Slonique keep trudge along at his own phase. All the while people download his shit for free and keep rage at him over their free lunch not tasty enough... go figure...

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I can't get the ijcest patch to work. I put it in the game folder nd no change. I tried removing the numbers in front and nothing. Any ideas?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I remember this game! It was lots of fun...does anyone know if the dev even supports mac now? I'd love to see an updated mac link!

This is one of those games you forget about, but then are surprisingly happy when a decent update drops...like Long Fellow Earl stuff...

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes