VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017
Why do all these ugly 3d games have these stupid tit slots?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that there's no fuckin' way any of these developers are making their own assets but that ain't how clothes work.
Surely you can steal better models.
They're lazy and/or incompetent, i toyed with Daz3d software a bit, as a perfectionist i noticed right away those weird looking breast nest, Clothes assets act like tight suits and some tweaking has to be made in the breasts. Relatively easy and can be made into a preset for future use but i haven't seen a single dev even try.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
There is an incest version, but nobody bothers uploading it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope there aren't too many bugs. :)

Extract and overwrite the original "game" folder.
Seriously, who makes a Renpy game without rollback enabled these days? How hard can it be to enable rollback.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Seriously, who makes a Renpy game without rollback enabled these days? How hard can it be to enable rollback.
I think it's on by default. you disable it for two possible reasons: 1) it breaks the game somehow, or 2) you want the player to feel anxiety over his choices rather than click away without even reading.

of course in slonique's case it's just foreplay before you get a big black dildo up your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: Levant and Hulktim

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Despite having pretty consistent updates this game is going nowhere fast. Its bad even for Slonique standards. Shame, the Mothers model is great.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Downloaded the LE With Animations version 27 off the main page mega link. Loaded up and started the game. All scenes I unlock have NO animations. Just one static image. So, clearly even thought the game says "Limited Edition" at the start up screen, there are no animations. I am confused.

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes