VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Downloaded the LE With Animations version 27 off the main page mega link. Loaded up and started the game. All scenes I unlock have NO animations. Just one static image. So, clearly even thought the game says "Limited Edition" at the start up screen, there are no animations. I am confused.
You started a new game?
IIRC there's no animation until Emma's 12th scene or Vicky's 9th scene.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Android is there. Right above.
hello ..how r u today ..?
pls the links are dead .. do u still have it ?
can u post again sorry i know i come late becouse im new here but hop its still available to try ?

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Interesting emotions from the game. Without animations, this game can be safely thrown into the trash, but the version with animation can take pride of place in the home collection.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Looks like the Mega Android port is not Blossoming Love. The file says the right name but when you go to download, it says the game is Something Special. Little confused.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Update 28
Blossoming Love - New Update 27 Limited Edition > This was the best so far but because it's limited it didn't even come here, it even has sex with the milf :love:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Version 1.0 is now available for patrons, who pledge $20. Public version is coming out on 20 July for $5 patrons.
Please note: this is the final release and the game is finished.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
What kind of 'upload' is this???
There's no directory... every files is in the same directory.
Where's /game , /renpy, ... Delete this or re-upload something better

/edit Thanx for deleting... It was archive incorrectly... it was useless. Let's wait for an update archive correctly this time ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney and bluees
2.20 star(s) 15 Votes