VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Hahahahahaha, this dude actually came up with an update. Color me pink, because successful games have been abandoned, yet this failed POS is still rolling...despite how long it took. Good luck friend, a sucker is born every minute, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of money coming in...but damn.

Reactions: Moresso

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
karma =9999
emma_corruption =9999
vicky_corruption =9999
clara_corruption =9999
your welcome

swordhut

Mar 1, 2021
Final game version has been published on the dev's patreon:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha, this dude actually came up with an update. Color me pink, because successful games have been abandoned, yet this failed POS is still rolling...despite how long it took. Good luck friend, a sucker is born every minute, so I'm sure you'll have plenty of money coming in...but damn.
There is no such thing as a successful abandoned game. If a game is abandoned, its abandoned. Fair, dislike the creator, or his game, but with 30 updates over 2 years, consistent he is. And he actually ahead of the curve when it come to release updates than many other creators.

You are beating a old drum that time been wearing thin...

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
There is no such thing as a successful abandoned game. If a game is abandoned, its abandoned. Fair, dislike the creator, or his game, but with 30 updates over 2 years, consistent he is. And he actually ahead of the curve when it come to release updates than many other creators.

You are beating a old drum that time been wearing thin...
What did he delivered in these 30 updates for a so called adult game in adult game zone? Not even a handjob. Looks like you are a fanboy of romantic VNs that dont care about sexual scenes. Better try google play VN apps. They are so much good with very high level blue ball lovey dovey action..

• Angry
Reactions: Edrick23

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
If anyone struggles with the replays just click on the name under the gallery picture

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What did he delivered in these 30 updates for a so called adult game in adult game zone? Not even a handjob. Looks like you are a fanboy of romantic VNs that dont care about sexual scenes. Better try google play VN apps. They are so much good with very high level blue ball lovey dovey action..
Did you actually play this game? Doesn't seem so because there is sex in this one. If you disbelieve, extract the pics.

Reactions: snowbear and rdblev

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
By the sound of it, you not old enough to visit the adult section....

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Are you for real? The game is completed, but no-one has leaked the completed version yet. As for plenty of money they are only receiving just over $500 per month. Maybe next time you should look at the devs Patreon before posting bullshit?;)

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Win/Linux (Limited edition Animated) (Up27) : - - MEGA - - <--#
Win/Linux (Limited edition Animated) (Up27): - MEGA - -

You mean (Up30) ? ;)

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
No walkthrough?

After 2 hours of grinding and applying cheats using the game console I decided it is not worth the effort.

This game is crap, no clue on how to make progress, nothing happens in any room at any time in any of the days.

Deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lokitox8
2.20 star(s) 15 Votes