VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I heard: there is no penetration or sex scene or even handjob and there is hell of a grind. So why should i torture myself without DEV fixing theese problems?
Yes there is sex, albeit after a while, but I found that if I just go from room to room I finally get some action. There is sex with Emma and a Titjob, etc, and Blowjob off her daughter Vicky.
The day gives you four or five moves from morning til night and then MC should do some pushups before bed
For the Photo Sessions, when it tells me I cant do that because MC is not knowledgeable enough then MC should just read in his room until he reaches 100%.

If you follow the walkthrough it works like this:

It does not matter what day it is.
MC's first interaction with Vicky is in the Living room in the Morning
MC's first interaction with Emma is in the Living room in the Evening
A "Shortcut" through the walkthrough is:
Look at the walkthrough see what room and when MC has an interaction (e.g Living Room with Emma) and just click wait until she shows up.

By the way I did not know you could cheat :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I heard: there is no penetration or sex scene or even handjob and there is hell of a grind. So why should i torture myself without DEV fixing theese problems?
Since when does it become a devs problem to fix if you like the game or not? There is enough games out there that serves up pussy on an assembly line rate if that is your thing. And then you have slower games, even more so than this, such as "wife and a mother"...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Since when does it become a devs problem to fix if you like the game or not? There is enough games out there that serves up pussy on an assembly line rate if that is your thing. And then you have slower games, even more so than this, such as "wife and a mother"...
I was talking about unnecary and boring grind but... Loks like you have low int stat in your build... I do suggest sepend some int stat and come back again. Unless you do that, stop giving answer people comment with your low int.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I was talking about unnecary and boring grind but... Loks like you have low int stat in your build... I do suggest sepend some int stat and come back again. Unless you do that, stop giving answer people comment with your low int.
Well at least I know how to spell "looks and spend" right with my int....

• Angry
Reactions: Krane461

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm seeing a pretty apparent problem with Slonique games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 out of 9, No sense getting emotionally attached to them, even if the 'Mum' is scrumptious. But that's just my opinion.
and one of those 9 weren't actually completed, it just ended abruptly (Love Thy Neighbor). Oh My Love ended with MC's mom pegging him (yeah, no actual sex, she anal raped him with a massive dildo).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
and one of those 9 weren't actually completed, it just ended abruptly (Love Thy Neighbor). Oh My Love ended with MC's mom pegging him (yeah, no actual sex, she anal raped him with a massive dildo).
I guess you didn't get the "real" ending to that one then..

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I'm seeing a pretty apparent problem with Slonique games
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 out of 9, No sense getting emotionally attached to them, even if the 'Mum' is scrumptious. But that's just my opinion.
So you never look on Patreon then? This game is completed but the final version has not been leaked on here.;) So surely that would be 3 out of 9 wouldn't it?:unsure:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I do not understand, all the update is one conversation with your mother? Or should the game be started from the beginning?
Every update is one scene, but he has a completed version (v1.0) I think available to his patreons only.

Bananaspam

Dec 15, 2019
Hello so i am just trying to fugire out where the models this type of render comes from is it from genesis 8 or something?

poni

Dec 15, 2017
Well, that's the end of the game, the elephant wrote that the game is over... Did you enjoy the game as a whole?)

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
anoyne got a walkthrough
If you follow the walkthrough it works like this:

It does not matter what day it is.
MC's first interaction with Vicky is in the Living room in the Morning
MC's first interaction with Emma is in the Living room in the Evening
A "Shortcut" through the walkthrough is:
Look at the walkthrough see what room and when MC has an interaction (e.g Living Room with Emma) and just click wait until she shows up.

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes