VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
Does someone know if there are only 27 Scenes with Emma? I can´t still believe that their story("Story") ended in that way. I mean it could be abrupt... but not this... this is unforgivable...

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Holy shit the writing in this game is all over the place... one scene the milf touches your dick, then 2 scenes later she's surprised by how big it is when she sees your bulge in the cinema... Not to mention the Vicky plotline gets dropped with no conclusion, and the non Limited Edition is like it's missing pictures in the scene... like the first Vicky BJ was just her kissing the tip, but the text said she was sucking it, and then you cum on her face...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I haven't played this yet, so I have no idea of how good or bad it is. I'm waiting for the updated incest patch before I give it a try, which might be a while because the guy who usually uploads the patch is on vacation and won't be back for a few days. I agree that it is a shame that there aren't any animations in this edition. But I can't complain since it is a free game from a piracy site, and at least the entire game isn't locked behind a paywall like, for example, My Summer Adventure is. But I wanted to share my thoughts on something. When I first saw the words "Limited Edition", I thought "Wow, it is a one-of-a-kind, get it while it's hot, special edition." But I don't think that is what "Limited" actually means in this particular "Limited Edition". I think that what it really means is "limited, as in not including animations". What do you think? Sound about right? It's a clever way of using word puns to make a product seem better than it is while being honest at the same time about how it is the inferior version. And no developer is going to name their game "Worthless Edition". It's a "Limited Edition" but the "limited" means something different than from it would normally mean.
"Limited (in scope) Edition" ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: LordMerek

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha. What a joke. Now its competed. Just cant believe someone can say completed game like this... I dont even know we can call this ''game'' at all...

Reactions: prika1

Wavergen

Jun 3, 2018
So what are you supposed to do to get the animations? download the 1.0 and then extract the update 30 in the same folder?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
slonique mean elefant in rusian and elefant nevar forget so why dev forget to finish games? think!
They have finished a couple of games but ya....Most go to an abrupt finish or just never get completed. That's why Sloniques supporters have gone from thousands down to almost nothing

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes