VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
old saves not working i even tried loading an auto save and it worked for a split second but soon as i made a choice it went right back to the starting screen anyone else had that issue?

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
old saves not working i even tried loading an auto save and it worked for a split second but soon as i made a choice it went right back to the starting screen anyone else had that issue?
Had the same issue. Not sure what else to do to see the last scene....

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
What's the incestual context? Just sudden romance? The staying with mothers friend and bangin her sounds way more interesting

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
Fresh coockies in post #1000. Stop asking and learn to search in F95Z. Peace.

EDIT: And... You need to play with one first to see what happens in the nice one.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
The hospital scene is truly out of the scene to me...how can this little shit of MC be so mean ?? he should be consider himself an extremly lucky guy to have the fortune to have such a beautiful woman as mother and lover and he doesn't give a shit if she is hurt for car accident?? dev here screwed a lot to me

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this game is very strange....when Emma had incident , all change?? she have boyfriend and MC seems doesn't bother about it, when before accident he was a jerk but seemed he started to love after the night of love in the bed...now all is fuked up..mother become dating and having sex with other and hMC says bullshit..bah

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
I came into this expecting something decent.... I was left with only pain and only about 5% of my brain cells intact.

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I came into this expecting something decent.... I was left with only pain and only about 5% of my brain cells intact.
yea stoory is messed up a lot...as the change unexpecte4d of character behaviour suddently...and for no reason...seems that update release schedule didn't worked for this dev\game

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i don't even know if i finished the game or not..seems that there is no more scene..only tank to , get karma points form the char eventually to use them in taken photoshoot to our sys but nothing else..and i can't find any walkthrough game finish when u do love with your mother again after incident? nd nothing more than lick our aunt?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
i don't even know if i finished the game or not..seems that there is no more scene..only tank to , get karma points form the char eventually to use them in taken photoshoot to our sys but nothing else..and i can't find any walkthrough game finish when u do love with your mother again after incident? nd nothing more than lick our aunt?
Well it's it IS a Slonique game... half finished is still finished (in his eyes). The re-use of many of the scenes, the idiotic and or inane dialog, the nothing burger updates, and putting the animations behind a paywall just reeks of Slonique. I guess the major difference here is you are at least not cucked on every main girl by a BBC neighbor. And have it end abrutly at that after a long miserable period for the weak ass MC. It was sort of a thing in his older games.

Reactions: fugazi666

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
i'm surprised, that nobody requested his new game yet!

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes