VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Next one is gonna have microtransactions for every piece of dialog... coincidently enough the first scene is of the MC going through the entire phonebook.

1627936716361.png

Reactions: Hadgar

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So now that I see this is completed I am interested in this one and want to try, but I need to ask was it any good? What the ending like? You put spoilers I don't mind.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I want to play this game for the first time and there is two games in the OP (V1.0 limited edition and update 30) and i don't know which one to download.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I want to play this game for the first time and there is two games in the OP (V1.0 limited edition and update 30) and i don't know which one to download.
Blossoming Love LE v1.0 is the final , completed version, it has the animations as well, update 30 was the last update before the completed game

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Blossoming Love LE v1.0 is the final , completed version, it has the animations as well, update 30 was the last update before the completed game
But update 30 is 4GB and the final version is 1.3GB!
Are you sue the final version is animated?
3GB difference is pretty big.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
should change the OP. As everyone has remarked the final completed version available here is not the limited edition
The Public Edition is the version available here. The OP seems to be using the literal translation of the word limited, and not the entrepreneurial definition of "Limited Edition". The naming scheme used by Slonique (developer), calls this the "Public Edition". In this case the "Public Edition" is limited, in that, it doesn't have animations. I suspect it will be some time before the actual "Limited Edition" shows up on this site.

In short:
Limited Edition: Full game, with animations. Not available in OP. Only Limited Edition v0.30 available in OP.
Public Edition: Full game, without animations. Available in OP. Should be called Public Edition v1.0, and not Limited Edition.

Reactions: Legal1709
2.20 star(s) 15 Votes