VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Here's the Mac Version :

(Please consider: I don't have a Mac to test, so please use at your own risk!)
Thank you. I thought it had been added to OP. Thanks for showing me where u shared.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Mac Version as ZIP File :
(I dont have a Mac to test, to please use at your own risk!)

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Too bad there's no ntr and interracial content, but I understand. Harem and NTR are two completely different crowds, it would double work load. I only bring it up because he had interracial content in the past.

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Blossoming Love screenshot
Gonna add photostudio mini game (see attached screenshot). Coming out in update 6
View attachment 361810
seriously ?

where is this shit come from ? the endless bottom of a bucket ?

he didnt use "energy" anymore, he switched to "karma".

i dont see any reason for him to come back to energy, unless he want to force peoples to restart again from the very beginning of the game...

and adding energy in addition to karma ? what the fuck ?

i m like 90% sure this came from an very old (beginning) possible idea he got. at least i hope... cause i aint gonna give him credit to switch back again to energy for restarting the whole shit over and over... the grinding is also pain in ass enougth for me to not waste 50 "energy" just to see 2B panty...

the kind of details that could normally make me just scratch this shit out of my mind and never play it again.

Reactions: dussalant

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Clicked to check out the game sees who the DEV is and hits the ignore thread button.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 15 Votes