VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

JCosmic

Jul 27, 2017
How has this story evolved? I hear lots of ppl claiming amazing renders but lacking in story + gameplay.

Can an official mac link be share please?
So, being a glutton for punishment, I gave this a whirl. I'm currently playing- uh, I mean clicking it, now.

This is hilarious.

Yeah, so no dialog, no sound, six rooms. You click between rooms during different times of the day, crossing your fingers one of the two ladies will be in there. If they are, you speak to her, and are told "You spend some time chatting and your relationship has improved. +1 Attitude." Increasing attitude unlocks CG. That's it.

Now here is the part that is hilariously genius. Unlocking scenes pisses them off, and you get slapped with a -10 attitude penalty. But wait, it gets better - until you get the attitude back up, any interaction with them short of chatting (+1 attitude) gets you a "She is still too angry with me, I shouldn't push my luck. You sigh and leave."

So basically, you mindlessly click the rooms hoping they'll appear. If they do, you "chat" with them to build up attitude to unlock one CG, then get slapped with a -10 attitude penalty and start all over again to open the next CG ...lather, rinse, repeat.

When it dawned on me that I was basically getting trolled, I literally laughed out loud.

J

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This is another one I have had to sideline and listen to responses. It has some great art. Agreed a good looking figure too. I hope a mac version is in the pipework so I can try it out. Regardless of how skeletal the game is sometimes a lot can be foretold based solely on a demo.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Soo ... her mac book . attracts . all the boys to the house.
Her mac book . is better than yours ...
She would show you, but she'd have to .... ahhh ...shhhh ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
fucking jesus... it goes even worse..

chat with girl = win karma
see girl = stare at her = lose karma...

see girl in living room... "ooops. its her." (fucking guy litteraly live with them in that house... -_- )

soo yeah.. it was fun before (not) ... now you need to check all the fucking rooms all the time with luck to find a girl to chat with for 1... YES... 1 fucking karma point.... in hope to finall yget 10 of them to finally have chance to "stare" at the girl, all of this to get back to 0.
doing pushup and shit give 1 karma too... (but that make time pass like you can do only 4 pushup a day or soemthing)

relation with girl grow... still no freaking idea how high it is because no way to know about it.

scene unlocked..... yayyyy !!! my karma is back to 0 and i unlocked a scene with a girl doing random stuff clothed..

aaaaaaaaaaand..... here i go again.. wasting hours to bring my karma up to 10 for another random scene.. aaaaaaaaaaaand again, and again, and again....

sweet ! i got my 10 karma.. now i m gonna peek at her in her bedroom... oh shit ! too bad i need 20 now -_-

how to play this game ?

1 - stay in your room and pushup/read book for 3 hours (real time) to grow karma up to 100
2 - clic alla round the house for finding girl to talk
3 - use karma to unlock scene

would you look at that ? the milf is awaited for a blind date ( probably with big black dick guy) and , because its perfect... she decide to wear a dress that is nothing but black lingerie without bra or panty... because its eprfect for the occasion as she say. is that a blind date ? .. smell more than an excuse for some NTR black shit imho.)

well.. its decided, after 75 ingames days.. i left and wont come back again.

positive point of all of this :
- at least now they are some sprites that show various face expressions.
- Slonique doesnt change..... still Slonique.

i m out !

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes