VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How is that a positive?
its a small sign of progress.... always positive, even as small as it is.
at elast now, the girls show a bit more of life and not just dead stare forever.

dont cut half of it XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its also positive that Slonique is still Slonique because we always know what to expect from him lol

Reactions: ponny

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
Whoa.. fifth update... Well maybe there will be sixth and final update soon before abandoning... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But really is there something positive on this game except Slonique being Slonique...?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hello, could a change-log be added to the description?
game changed , you now need karma for get the girls instead of attitude.
no sex scenes, just nude pics on some situation.
not much more than before.

i m pretty sure 99% of the udpate is just to change the attitude into karma. oh, and adding announcement of futur NTR black dick on the blind date of the milf who decide to go there half naked.

MC doesnt ave anything for him, he dont even touch the girl once.

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
Here's the Mac Version :

(Please consider: I don't have a Mac to test, so please use at your own risk!)

Reactions: Calyps0

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, at least there is one thing you can't bitch about when it come to Slonique, he does release stuff, and regular with it. Hate it or love it...

• Haha
Reactions: pootin

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Whoa.. fifth update... Well maybe there will be sixth and final update soon before abandoning... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But really is there something positive on this game except Slonique being Slonique...?
now, now, Slonique isn't known for abandoning games.... nope, he just half asses the ending and does some bs that makes nose sense claiming it's done then moves onto a new project or gives us a bs ending that comes out of no where and ruins the game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
now, now, Slonique isn't known for abandoning games.... nope, he just half asses the ending and does some bs that makes nose sense claiming it's done then moves onto a new project or gives us a bs ending that comes out of no where and ruins the game.
Come on now, people still butthurt over that strapon? Were your virtual starfish violated?

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
I admire this dev he creates shit games and he gets paid for them, he doesn't care about what anyone says I mean all the devs making those games for the money he is not hiding it, he is doing whatever he wants with his games and people who don't pay him anything get salty about it

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Come on now, people still butthurt over that strapon? Were your virtual starfish violated?
I think its more the fact that he milked people for that long and couldn't even be asked to deliver a single sex scene, but instead add a low quality meme. Whats with you and defending the most disgusting devs on this site? Is that your fetish?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think its more the fact that he milked people for that long and couldn't even be asked to deliver a single sex scene, but instead add a low quality meme. Whats with you and defending the most disgusting devs on this site? Is that your fetish?
Or maybe people have free will and decide who to support, and when to stop support as well? How much milk did you give him?
Did he touch you in a bad place?

People weird. They open a box of chocolate, take one piece, it taste bad. Then they take another, and another and hope the next one will taste better. Just find a better chocolate dude :p

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Or maybe people have free will and decide who to support, and when to stop support as well? How much milk did you give him?

People weird. They open a box of chocolate, take one piece, it taste bad. Then they take another, and another and hope the next one will taste better. Just find a better chocolate dude :p
Lol I haven't, and never would support Slonique, by the time I got interested in 3DCG games he had already developed the reputation he does now. I'm super anal about who I support on Patreon, and even if he improved twenty times over he still wouldn't make the list.

This isn't about tastes in games either, Slonique is a genuinely bad developer with one of the worst, if not the worst reputation and track history on this site. So of course people are going to mock him and be doubtful about any games he makes. What is really baffling is your tendency to go on threads of some of the most hated devs and play devils advocate and try to start shit. Congrats on making my ignore list, population only you.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

when i open a chocolate box and i eat one.. i m not the kind of person to waste all the rest, even if it taste like shit.
as long that game is not abandonned, i will continu to check from time to time . its just curiosity more than enjoyement.

i dont want to rank a game just by saying : "this is shit, its bad". no, i need some proof, some.. things... that make me really think that this game is kapoute in all way.
as for now, this game aint extremly bad, but like i said, he go worse and worse ... as for now, it must be like 4/10 on a note. wich give it hope... just under the middle lane.
but i cant recommend that game as it is right now. and wont recommend it if Slonique doesnt change some important points mentionned before.

- the writting is... standard. horny pre-teen ,level to be honest.
- the renders are good. but the last update renders are really horrible. feel like Slonique rushed the last update and pop out some half broken render (check my "moth" render.... how a dev can let this pass ? i wont complain for a new beginner dev, but slonique aint a newB on that.)
- the grind is take down, wich is good thing. but in same time, they are basically no rewards for the grind. (the scene arent that exciting at all)

give him until 2020.. if game isnt abandonned before. could be a nice game. Dont know if Slonique volontary send his game to hell, or if he try to put his game out of hell from neck level.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
when i open a chocolate box and i eat one.. i m not the kind of person to waste all the rest, even if it taste like shit.
as long that game is not abandonned, i will continu to check from time to time . its just curiosity more than enjoyement.

i dont want to rank a game just by saying : "this is shit, its bad". no, i need some proof, some.. things... that make me really think that this game is kapoute in all way.
as for now, this game aint extremly bad, but like i said, he go worse and worse ... as for now, it must be like 4/10 on a note. wich give it hope... just under the middle lane.
but i cant recommend that game as it is right now. and wont recommend it if Slonique doesnt change some important points mentionned before.

- the writting is... standard. horny pre-teen ,level to be honest.
- the renders are good. but the last update renders are really horrible. feel like Slonique rushed the last update and pop out some half broken render (check my "moth" render.... how a dev can let this pass ? i wont complain for a new beginner dev, but slonique aint a newB on that.)
- the grind is take down, wich is good thing. but in same time, they are basically no rewards for the grind. (the scene arent that exciting at all)

give him until 2020.. if game isnt abandonned before. could be a nice game. Dont know if Slonique volontary send his game to hell, or if he try to put his game out of hell from neck level.

I don't really waste all the rest either I put it on the table when have people over. How cruel right? :p

Well, I only really give him props for pushing out content regularly, regardless good, bad whatever. The one thing can't really give him shit for. His renders is what make me check out the games, not really expecting a whole lot else. As for his previous game and the ending. Tbh, It gave me a chuckle. Even more so when people threw a fit over it. At least he does his own thing and don't bend over backwards to be a crowd pleaser.

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes