VN Ren'Py Abandoned Blue Action [v0.1] [Lonely Wolf]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
I assume there will be no more updates for this game, since there hasn't been any activity on the developer's patreon page for 3 months - to be more precise, the patreon page has probably not really been used yet.

I should consider only watching games that have already received some updates, because too many just give up their projects too early.

FooliganX

Jun 12, 2018
Hello
I assume there will be no more updates for this game, since there hasn't been any activity on the developer's patreon page for 3 months - to be more precise, the patreon page has probably not really been used yet.

I should consider only watching games that have already received some updates, because too many just give up their projects too early.
Looks like v0.2 was released in December, and v0.3 on January 21st. Progress!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Can anybody tell me what happening to this game ? What is dev releasing version 2 or 3 ?
Was actually answered two posts above yours. On Patreon it seems v0.3 was already released, but it wasn't leaked here (same as with v0.2).

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Was actually answered two posts above yours. On Patreon it seems v0.3 was already released, but it wasn't leaked here (same as with v0.2).
His patreon doesn't even have this game. Those updates you are seeing are for a totally different game that I'd say is of questionable, on the side of illegal, content. I'm a former patron.

Reactions: J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
His patreon doesn't even have this game. Those updates you are seeing are for a totally different game that I'd say is of questionable, on the side of illegal, content. I'm a former patron.
Ok, didn't know that. Looked like the posts on Patreon were for this game since the version numbers actually would have fit. Well, then I assume this game here is abandoned.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Thanks for the info But can i just ask how are you sure its different game. It seems like the update of this game. I tried to watch for post for new game on patreon and it seems like he didn't have any announcement like that.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the info But can i just ask how are you sure its different game. It seems like the update of this game. I tried to watch for post for new game on patreon and it seems like he didn't have any announcement like that.
I played it to a certain point. And it is not called Blue Action. The story is different, and includes something that some may call loli, but when the character says they are 12..... The links for this new game are not placed on Patreon, to circumvent being banned from the platform; you have to join his discord. As I mentioned a few posts back, my advice is to stay away from this game and dev... it is all very suspect.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
Screenshot_2023-07-07-13-06-46-314.jpeg
her patreon page has been removed but
why hasn't this game gotten the abandoned tag yet?
no updates since then.22/07/18

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I played it to a certain point. And it is not called Blue Action. The story is different, and includes something that some may call loli, but when the character says they are 12..... The links for this new game are not placed on Patreon, to circumvent being banned from the platform; you have to join his discord. As I mentioned a few posts back, my advice is to stay away from this game and dev... it is all very suspect.
Why you acting all mysterious and shit? Tell us what is the other game's name
Ah, found it. It is one of those that are not allowed in this site.
If you are curious (or a fan of lolis) you might want to look for it in other places with the devs name "lonely wolf".

Last edited:

Mr.Kakou

May 18, 2022
Hi, I can't find lonely wolf discord an you help me ?

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes