5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
I really enjoyed this one, very intriguing story and the alternative worlds renders were good too.
If I can give some advice it would be useful in the section of the affections to put also the personal profile of the MC (for see his stats too).
And in order not to make it quite repetitive, when using the "talk" option with the characters it would be nice to have at least 5 different versions (since usually you get to 5 points for affection)
Overall I really enjoyed the characters and the story, all very pleasant.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I feel as though this is missing a very important tag in addition to the sandbox tag.

I can only hope we're allowed to avoid a certain character in the future because as it stands we are currently forced to interact with due to the story. I am thankful we learn early unlike certain other games...

Blue is nice but the other characters...not a fan. Exception maybe being Elaine assuming they too aren't a Decepticon.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Not a bad start at all.

Not sure what your future plans are but personally I would consider adding some kind of hint system, and give some kind of idea of what you mean by " expanding on various themes, kinks,... ".
Randomly running around trying to figure out "what next" gets tedious really fast, and there are a few 'kinks' that can piss people off if they are suddenly added....especially NTR, Futa/Trans
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, etc., and if any future content will be avoidable/forced.

Overall; the story seems to flow pretty well, the art style change was a bit odd to get used to but it makes sense why you did it, the writing/spelling/grammar was solid.

Good luck, I am looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Thanks for the feedback, one of the things i really wanted to fix was the aimlessness of it and sandboxy feel, my most recent update is minor but will include a objective tracker to at least point in the direction of the main story. As for the art style, i wanted some thing interesting to kick off the "first world" and i plan on trying some other things as well, but i probably won't have a new art style for every world. Also i'm really happy about the spelling being decent, i worry about messed up grammer a bit lol. Thanks again for the feedback!!

Reactions: Tavi13

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
I really enjoyed this one, very intriguing story and the alternative worlds renders were good too.
If I can give some advice it would be useful in the section of the affections to put also the personal profile of the MC (for see his stats too).
And in order not to make it quite repetitive, when using the "talk" option with the characters it would be nice to have at least 5 different versions (since usually you get to 5 points for affection)
Overall I really enjoyed the characters and the story, all very pleasant.
Lmfao i literally had the exact same thoughts! In my original build i had a "Memories" tab which included stats and a few other things, but before sending off version .01 i held it off so i could tweak some parts of it. In my coming update i added it back (still need to add stuff to it) but its going to be added back in as well as adding the cycled conversations! Thanks so much for the feedback!!

Reactions: nepheele

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Nice, a new update already... Only a bit over a month since the first release :) I really enjoyed the last release, once I assimilated the Koikatu-based graphics in the alternate world. Nice, original concept, switching the styles like that. Makes it easier to tell when you wake up back in the MC's home timeline.
As for the rest, the characters are likeable, storyline seems pretty solid (based on the original release, I'm just downloading the new one now), and the way a "certain character" that someone was whining about is handled works pretty well. Yes, it is necessary to interact. No, you do NOT have to date the person. In fact that character makes an excellent buddy/bff; thanks to our friendly dev for leaving us that very realistic option available.
Alright, off to play the new update I go. And, hopefully, someday we get Blue back. Cause, yeah, she do be the prize gem of the whole collection. Cheers!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The main premise is super interesting, but the execution is not at all. The story itself, despite sometimes having "choices" is super kinetic, I don't even feel like that at this point the sandbox actually serves a purpose, but the most annoying thing is how the Nilith situation plays out. The moment she tells me that my girlfriend got into a coma because of her bullshit is where I'd put up her to a wall, but when she starts to be bossy, downgrading and set rules? Yeah I'd flip for sure. I see very often that developers create such scenarios, which does have flavors in it and could be played out very differently, but for the sake of story "progression", it's just taken at face value and the MC becomes a rollalong. Ah, and not having a rollback function is just a straight nope.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
One suggestion for the dev, a changelog would be really welcome, so players can tell what's new and when a release is just a bugfix that can be skipped if one is not experiencing any of the squashed bugs. On the 1.1 release I'm really not sure what I should be doing right now, since I completed the main storyline as it stood in 1.0 :-/

Reactions: Tavi13

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Yeah but you figure out who he is pretty fast (he doesn't hide it), and you don't gotta date him (I'm not.) He does make a good wingman though, a slightly weird buddy/bff type thing. One of the rare games where the Trap tag doesn't have to be an auto-nope as long as you don't mind just hanging out with him.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote