5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Blue is nice but the other characters...not a fan. Exception maybe being Elaine assuming they too aren't a Decepticon.
We seem to have very different takes because from what I've seen I really don't like blue. I wish there was the option to completely ignore her. I was a little disappointed when in the tutorial I had to invite her after school and I started to dislike her when she makes the mc wait in front of the school. Like ok things happen but after making someone wait for almost an hour for something she asked the mc to do and not giving a decent explanation as to why is just a cunt move.

On another note it'd be nice to give the mc more control or at least make him more active in interactions since he comes off as just passive which can be a fine story telling component but if you wanna go that route it'd be better to make a kinetic novel. If you wanna go the sandbox route tho its best to give the player more options on how the mc interacts. I wanted to give it a pass in the tutorial because its the opening/tutorial but it basically is like that the whole game. like when Nilith tells mc about blues condition give the player the option to be angry or calm you can even expand on that her mark is the slave if you chose you want to be an overlord let that unlock a secret option to be more dominant with Nilith. When she trys to boss mc around if you picked king or overlord give the option to put Nilith "in her place". You could give the option to just use blue or actually have a romantic relationship. Honestly while the concept of the game is neat and everything the execution is pretty piss.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, I liked the start of this game but I really feel like I'm spinning my wheels to no effect right now. I expected this update to give some more focused story path to follow but I haven't been able to find it. I keep running around talking to people, and trying different activities with no real forward movement. Also, I've been to the Shinwa dimension several times and every time it runs through the same scenario where "Bato" and Zoe chase Clona, Bato trances out thinking he's boning all the girls etc. you'd think if you'd done that once you wouldn't be able to do that again. Unless I'm really missing something - there is no task list or quest log to check for current tasks to help my shitty memory with what I'm supposed to be doing other than generically "rescue Blue". With no Change Log here I don't know if the fact that I haven't seen anything new this update is correct or not.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Ok, I liked the start of this game but I really feel like I'm spinning my wheels to no effect right now. I expected this update to give some more focused story path to follow but I haven't been able to find it. I keep running around talking to people, and trying different activities with no real forward movement. Also, I've been to the Shinwa dimension several times and every time it runs through the same scenario where "Bato" and Zoe chase Clona, Bato trances out thinking he's boning all the girls etc. you'd think if you'd done that once you wouldn't be able to do that again. Unless I'm really missing something - there is no task list or quest log to check for current tasks to help my shitty memory with what I'm supposed to be doing other than generically "rescue Blue". With no Change Log here I don't know if the fact that I haven't seen anything new this update is correct or not.
Version 0.1.1 is a minor update consisting of a few fixes mostly, the major story update i plan to include in version 0.2 which. You can find a change log on my itch.io but ill post it here since i'm already typing this.

"Added Linux and Mac versions of the game (Android incoming in the next few days!)

Added 4 additional conversations for every character's talk option

Added Memories tab, which includes a objective section for guiding you through the story

Added the ability to work instead of going to sleep after completing Mary's Event

Added gifting system, as well as adding gifts to Remsilla's shop

You can now buy gifts for characters to raise affection instead of mashing talk

Fixed Mezina, Justine, and Selena's standing images.

Fixed bug where you can jump straight to Nanaya's 3rd event following the 2nd

Again a smaller update while i work on the larger one, but i hope this will make it easier to enjoy the game! Thank you all for your support!!"

I'm actively working on version 0.2 at the moment which will tweak some things and add multiple new worlds, story etc!

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
We seem to have very different takes because from what I've seen I really don't like blue. I wish there was the option to completely ignore her. I was a little disappointed when in the tutorial I had to invite her after school and I started to dislike her when she makes the mc wait in front of the school. Like ok things happen but after making someone wait for almost an hour for something she asked the mc to do and not giving a decent explanation as to why is just a cunt move.

On another note it'd be nice to give the mc more control or at least make him more active in interactions since he comes off as just passive which can be a fine story telling component but if you wanna go that route it'd be better to make a kinetic novel. If you wanna go the sandbox route tho its best to give the player more options on how the mc interacts. I wanted to give it a pass in the tutorial because its the opening/tutorial but it basically is like that the whole game. like when Nilith tells mc about blues condition give the player the option to be angry or calm you can even expand on that her mark is the slave if you chose you want to be an overlord let that unlock a secret option to be more dominant with Nilith. When she trys to boss mc around if you picked king or overlord give the option to put Nilith "in her place". You could give the option to just use blue or actually have a romantic relationship. Honestly while the concept of the game is neat and everything the execution is pretty piss.
This early in development I really just wanted to put the concept forward and structure the game the way i kind of envisioned it as well as get a little bit of feed back into the story and what not. Overall i think i'm leaning towards a more kinetic game but you can experience the the worlds following shinwa in any order with that being said there probably won't be multiple endings..at least not atm. Also i'm still tweaking the mechanics and what not to fit kinda what i have in mind for the over world aka the school. Also as for character interaction, i'm leaning towards the characters growing over the course of the game. I don't plan on Nilith being a fuckbutt the entire time but yeah just a little reassurance that such a integral character won't be eternally shitty lmao.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Nice, a new update already... Only a bit over a month since the first release :) I really enjoyed the last release, once I assimilated the Koikatu-based graphics in the alternate world. Nice, original concept, switching the styles like that. Makes it easier to tell when you wake up back in the MC's home timeline.
As for the rest, the characters are likeable, storyline seems pretty solid (based on the original release, I'm just downloading the new one now), and the way a "certain character" that someone was whining about is handled works pretty well. Yes, it is necessary to interact. No, you do NOT have to date the person. In fact that character makes an excellent buddy/bff; thanks to our friendly dev for leaving us that very realistic option available.
Alright, off to play the new update I go. And, hopefully, someday we get Blue back. Cause, yeah, she do be the prize gem of the whole collection. Cheers!
Thanks! This update is a minor one just fixing a few issues I noticed, my next major update will be version 0.2 which will start expanding teh scope of what you can do and where you can go. Thanks for playing! :D

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
The main premise is super interesting, but the execution is not at all. The story itself, despite sometimes having "choices" is super kinetic, I don't even feel like that at this point the sandbox actually serves a purpose, but the most annoying thing is how the Nilith situation plays out. The moment she tells me that my girlfriend got into a coma because of her bullshit is where I'd put up her to a wall, but when she starts to be bossy, downgrading and set rules? Yeah I'd flip for sure. I see very often that developers create such scenarios, which does have flavors in it and could be played out very differently, but for the sake of story "progression", it's just taken at face value and the MC becomes a rollalong. Ah, and not having a rollback function is just a straight nope.
...Dude, rollback literally works just fine, at least on Windows. Do you not have a middle mouse button? :(
I play on windows and have a middle mouse button but still no rollback
Just checked and rollback works for me in v0.1.1.
During the 0.1.1 update, I took out the rollback mostly cause of the shinwa part where i have a few events that are supposed to happen and I kind of wanted it to just be like a flash and that was it. But if everyone prefers the rollback instead of just the log, i'll probably shoot out a quick patch update to fix it for the people that can't resolve it. Thanks for the feedback. I'm still tweaking the overall gameplay mechanics!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Version 0.1.1 is a minor update consisting of a few fixes mostly, the major story update i plan to include in version 0.2 which. You can find a change log on my itch.io but ill post it here since i'm already typing this.

"Added Linux and Mac versions of the game (Android incoming in the next few days!)

Added 4 additional conversations for every character's talk option

Added Memories tab, which includes a objective section for guiding you through the story

Added the ability to work instead of going to sleep after completing Mary's Event

Added gifting system, as well as adding gifts to Remsilla's shop

You can now buy gifts for characters to raise affection instead of mashing talk

Fixed Mezina, Justine, and Selena's standing images.

Fixed bug where you can jump straight to Nanaya's 3rd event following the 2nd

Again a smaller update while i work on the larger one, but i hope this will make it easier to enjoy the game! Thank you all for your support!!"

I'm actively working on version 0.2 at the moment which will tweak some things and add multiple new worlds, story etc!
Thank you!!

Everything seemed smoother and the interface seemed better but I couldn't find any "major" content changes which was a little confusing. Now it all makes sense. Keep up the good work.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
The mechanics of getting out of rooms are a bit clunky. I can't seem to find the spot I have to click on in order to get out of Remsilla's shop once I've bought something from her. Any help there?

nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks! This update is a minor one just fixing a few issues I noticed, my next major update will be version 0.2 which will start expanding teh scope of what you can do and where you can go. Thanks for playing! :D
Add a changelog in the first page and update it everytime, so we can see what you changed

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
The mechanics of getting out of rooms are a bit clunky. I can't seem to find the spot I have to click on in order to get out of Remsilla's shop once I've bought something from her. Any help there?
Should just have to click the "return" option under the list.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
The main premise is super interesting, but the execution is not at all. The story itself, despite sometimes having "choices" is super kinetic, I don't even feel like that at this point the sandbox actually serves a purpose, but the most annoying thing is how the Nilith situation plays out. The moment she tells me that my girlfriend got into a coma because of her bullshit is where I'd put up her to a wall, but when she starts to be bossy, downgrading and set rules? Yeah I'd flip for sure. I see very often that developers create such scenarios, which does have flavors in it and could be played out very differently, but for the sake of story "progression", it's just taken at face value and the MC becomes a rollalong. Ah, and not having a rollback function is just a straight nope.
Just checked and rollback works for me in v0.1.1.
No rollback...
Uploaded version 0.1.2 today that simply restores the rollback for those that it effected. It should be uploaded to f95 soon but you can get it now off my itch.io page. Thanks again for the feedback.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Add a changelog in the first page and update it everytime, so we can see what you changed
I don't have direct control over the f95 page, the moderators upload everything for the creators. I did ask if they can include a changelog for future updates and i'll just put whatever is of mention though, so that should appear soon.

Reactions: nepheele

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Coming back to start a discussion since I just thought of something Nilith said she can only send people to a universe linked to a person shes gotten sexual energy from so she sends you to the girl who has the universe Blue is stuck in. That means either Nilith is already sexually active with this girl in which case shes just making things more difficult for mc or that Blue got this energy from the girl in which case wouldnt that mean blue cheated on mc?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote