5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Blue Dreams [v0.1.4] [Lotusklu] crunched
Edit (2021-12-13): Updated from v0.1.3 to v0.1.4

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,05 GB / 363 MB - BlueDreams-0.1.4-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,05 GB / 354 MB - BlueDreams-0.1.4-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,03 GB / 346 MB - BlueDreams-0.1.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
On the technical issues side, I had 10 affection with Nanaya and friendship level at 0, and when I talked to her and asked her a question (favorite place to chill), it said affection up, but my affection reset to 1 and friendship level stayed 0.
EDIT: It leveled up normally after I reloaded a save a few times.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Can't progress further the main objective is to reset shinwa but there is no option to do so when talking with selena so yeah?

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
i think i somehow managed to get stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm thats weird, i'm going to check on that, i made a new save yesterday and ran through all the way to that point and a bit further beyond and everything worked fine, but it seems somehow the flag isnt being triggered in the conversation. Did you get the event where nilith gives you 20 bucks and rem gives you the forgetme?

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Ok so you have to fail the first date otherwise the game hardlocks you...
Oh yeah my bad, this was assuming you actually went through the first date (whole first date part was to introduce the resetting system.) Just in case i might make that a bit clearer in the objectives.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
On the technical issues side, I had 10 affection with Nanaya and friendship level at 0, and when I talked to her and asked her a question (favorite place to chill), it said affection up, but my affection reset to 1 and friendship level stayed 0.
EDIT: It leveled up normally after I reloaded a save a few times.
I'll check on that, thanks for letting me know!

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Hmm thats weird, i'm going to check on that, i made a new save yesterday and ran through all the way to that point and a bit further beyond and everything worked fine, but it seems somehow the flag isnt being triggered in the conversation. Did you get the event where nilith gives you 20 bucks and rem gives you the forgetme?
im pretty sure that i never saw anything like that

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Oh yeah my bad, this was assuming you actually went through the first date (whole first date part was to introduce the resetting system.) Just in case i might make that a bit clearer in the objectives.
I used the cheat menu to increase charisma so I succeded on the first date wich broke the game.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
I used the cheat menu to increase charisma so I succeded on the first date wich broke the game.
You're absolutely right, thanks for letting me know! I'll put out a update fixing that issue tomorrow! Also want to clean up the cheat menu cause i noticed the script hangs a bit when you access it.

Reactions: Thedude715

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
im pretty sure she never said that on my screen
So i just updated a patch that should address the issues, thanks to Thedude715 I discovered the charisma cheat was bugging out the script. Patch 0.1.4 should address that, unfortunately you might have to revert back to a save before using the cheat. The new update is live on my itch.io, gamejolt and patreon, it might be a few hours before it pops up here.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have "trap" plans fully in mind, however some people are kinda weeniess when it comes to trap stuff, to mitigate this **not to mention its what i original had planned** i'm going to have the ability to switch characters, so you will be playing as Justine and going to some of the worlds, the thing about that is **most of his interactions will be trapped based heh hehh**, it'll technically be side content so people can avoid it (but not really lmao), i'm aiming for probably version 0.1.5 to show off what i want to do. and yes, trap will have anal ;)
Can the trap content be completely avoided? Does this ability to switch characters mean that we are going to have multiple protagonists?

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
If that trap becomes another protagonist that we can have choices that mater for. Than can we have a trap harem specifically for them along the the lines of the Alpha\Omega verse kind of rules. Especially if they are going to other dimensions and making choices that could affect the first main character. I think a silver lining could to be to make that side content optional. But have certain times in the main story ask what did the 2nd character do that could affect a certain part of the story going forward. And vice versa for the 2nd character. Personally I would love to have the option of romancing the trap and having fun with the other traps as well. A polyamorous kind of situation that involves 2 separate harems. BFF with added benefiters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If that trap becomes another protagonist that we can have choices that mater for. Than can we have a trap harem specifically for them along the the lines of the Alpha\Omega verse kind of rules. Especially if they are going to other dimensions and making choices that could affect the first main character. I think a silver lining could to be to make that side content optional. But have certain times in the main story ask what did the 2nd character do that could affect a certain part of the story going forward. And vice versa for the 2nd character. Personally I would love to have the option of romancing the trap and having fun with the other traps as well. A polyamorous kind of situation that involves 2 separate harems. BFF with added benefiters.
So Justine is the trap character and in the future she will be another playable character. If I don't like multiple protagonists, having to play as a trap doesn't improve it. I guess I'll pass the game.

Lotusklu, I wish you luck with the game. And thanks for sharing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote