5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
My idea is for switching characters to be ENTIRELY side content, the main content will consist of the main character. Each playable character will be able to go to various worlds however they will have different fetishes they indulge in, the Mc's fetishes will involve mainly vanilla stuff for the most part, Justine will involve trap content, Blue will be lesbian stuff etc. You will not have to complete their content to beat the game. In a way i guess you can say you're right that there are multiple protags, but the main character *the one you name* is the focus.
vanilla?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Vanilla = traditional penis to vagina sex, in usually missionary or cowgirl or doggy style positions, and not really much else. It involves the very basics of sex and they don't explore into any fantasies or kinks.
I know. This is kinda turning me off

Aug 13, 2018
Not sure if I've managed to miss some important dialogue, but how are we actually supposed to get the money for the 2nd Forget-Me-Not? I feel like I've talked to and interacted with everything I can, but there is no way to get the money I need to buy the flower and reset the universe.

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
I am stuck Nanaya affection is at 10 and there are no more events available. Any help would be appreciated.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So... Downloaded 1.4 for Windows. Got to the place where they find the new clubroom and get the end-of-content sequence, telling me about all of the cool things coming... in v. 1.4? Tried talking to a few of the girls — e.g., Mezina — but can't get them past 5 affection, and no new events.

Am I in the wrong version — or should I just keep playing?

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
probably abandoned
6 months since last game update.
4 months since last patreon post.
Last thing on Discord was this on January 9th: Hey hey everyone, now that the holidays are over (and i'm done working extra to recover from said holidays), i'm back to full steam ahead on getting the next update out

I'd say its been abandoned.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I tried the game. Only had one choice during the date and it was a critical choice. Failed the date ofcourse, reloaded previous save. Talked and did events but no way too increase charisma. Looked like a nice game but this is too annoying. First date already failing everything. Did everyone cheat to get energy? This game need an walkthrough or hints desperately.

Reactions: MingCR

69BOI69

Jul 24, 2020
I tried the game. Only had one choice during the date and it was a critical choice. Failed the date ofcourse, reloaded previous save. Talked and did events but no way too increase charisma. Looked like a nice game but this is too annoying. First date already failing everything. Did everyone cheat to get energy? This game need an walkthrough or hints desperately.
Your supposed to fail

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote