5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Can the trap content be completely avoided? Does this ability to switch characters mean that we are going to have multiple protagonists?
My idea is for switching characters to be ENTIRELY side content, the main content will consist of the main character. Each playable character will be able to go to various worlds however they will have different fetishes they indulge in, the Mc's fetishes will involve mainly vanilla stuff for the most part, Justine will involve trap content, Blue will be lesbian stuff etc. You will not have to complete their content to beat the game. In a way i guess you can say you're right that there are multiple protags, but the main character *the one you name* is the focus.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
If that trap becomes another protagonist that we can have choices that mater for. Than can we have a trap harem specifically for them along the the lines of the Alpha\Omega verse kind of rules. Especially if they are going to other dimensions and making choices that could affect the first main character. I think a silver lining could to be to make that side content optional. But have certain times in the main story ask what did the 2nd character do that could affect a certain part of the story going forward. And vice versa for the 2nd character. Personally I would love to have the option of romancing the trap and having fun with the other traps as well. A polyamorous kind of situation that involves 2 separate harems. BFF with added benefiters.
Yeah i'm leaning toward this for the most part, i want switching to be entirely optional however, cause i know some people like certain things other people like other things and for what i have in mind i can make it work like that. Justine will have his own story and experiences, but i won't make any of his content a necessity to completing the main storyline.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My idea is for switching characters to be ENTIRELY side content, the main content will consist of the main character. Each playable character will be able to go to various worlds however they will have different fetishes they indulge in, the Mc's fetishes will involve mainly vanilla stuff for the most part, Justine will involve trap content, Blue will be lesbian stuff etc. You will not have to complete their content to beat the game. In a way i guess you can say you're right that there are multiple protags, but the main character *the one you name* is the focus.
If all that side content is avoidable (if you don't play it doesn't happen), then good. Also I don't like to play with a different character than the MC (and the two contents that you have indicated don't appeal to me at all)

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
If all that side content is avoidable (if you don't play it doesn't happen), then good. Also I don't like to play with a different character than the MC (and the two contents that you have indicated don't appeal to me at all)
Yeah so you'll be able to skip it, the way i have the story going and the overall structure of the game, it allows me to try out a bunch of different things, but at the same time i don't have a particular interest in hamfisting a specific fetish in the limelight. But for those interested i would like to give them choice and variety and whatnot.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah so you'll be able to skip it, the way i have the story going and the overall structure of the game, it allows me to try out a bunch of different things, but at the same time i don't have a particular interest in hamfisting a specific fetish in the limelight. But for those interested i would like to give them choice and variety and whatnot.
Like I say, if I can prevent it from happening, then fine.

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah i'm leaning toward this for the most part, i want switching to be entirely optional however, cause i know some people like certain things other people like other things and for what i have in mind i can make it work like that. Justine will have his own story and experiences, but i won't make any of his content a necessity to completing the main storyline.
Thanks for the response. I like stories that involve multiple MC's as long as it works and there is some consequence on how their actions affect the whole story. No matter how minor. Will there be an optional futa MC with futa content as well? Or would that be too much at the moment? I don't want you to bite off more than you can chew and have this get abandoned. Or remade in the middle of the game.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks for the response. I like stories that involve multiple MC's as long as it works and there is some consequence on how their actions affect the whole story. No matter how minor. Will there be an optional futa MC with futa content as well? Or would that be too much at the moment? I don't want you to bite off more than you can chew and have this get abandoned. Or remade in the middle of the game.
Hmm trap stuff i have planned, but i'm definitely not against doing futa stuff down the line. Like you said though i do want to make sure i get everything i did want to take care of in the game and stable. But yeah i'm down for doing some futa stuff lmao.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Curious Nekomimi

Mar 30, 2021
Duergh this is the most petty shitiest review I seen in my life
Agreed. Absolutely torpedoes the chance of people looking at it if they're just looking at the vote ranking. Doesn't even read like a review and seems to go against the review guidelines (reported it for that). I've never reviewed a game before, but I decided to review this one because of how horribly unfair that... malformed hatchet job... is to the developer and the game.

DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Agreed. Absolutely torpedoes the chance of people looking at it if they're just looking at the vote ranking. Doesn't even read like a review and seems to go against the review guidelines (reported it for that). I've never reviewed a game before, but I decided to review this one because of how horribly unfair that... malformed hatchet job... is to the developer and the game.
Yeah usually I don't try a game until it comes to ver 0.3 but I guess I will try this one just because of that sh*t review.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Hey for anyone thats played the current version of BD, what do you think of the energy system/stat system, i may or may not considering simplifying it/removing some aspects of it as well. As the game gets bigger and i aim to make it play as smooth as it can, like SeveredRealms comment said, its might be for the best you at the very least keep your stats and keep it moving. :unsure:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey for anyone thats played the current version of BD, what do you think of the energy system/stat system, i may or may not considering simplifying it/removing some aspects of it as well. As the game gets bigger and i aim to make it play as smooth as it can, like SeveredRealms comment said, its might be for the best you at the very least keep your stats and keep it moving. :unsure:
I'm stuck on the "Reset Shinwa with a ForgetMeNot" mission. I don't know what I have to do to make Selena do it...

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck on the "Reset Shinwa with a ForgetMeNot" mission. I don't know what I have to do to make Selena do it...
did you use the cheat menu to get charisma and are on version 0.1.3? Otherwise all you'd have to do is buy one from Remsilla store.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
did you use the cheat menu to get charisma and are on version 0.1.3? Otherwise all you'd have to do is buy one from Remsilla store.
That I know neither of the two. Remsilla tells me to wait a few days for the store to open.

Maybe tonight I restart the game and see if with a new game things will go better.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
That I know neither of the two. Remsilla tells me to wait a few days for the store to open.

Maybe tonight I restart the game and see if with a new game things will go better.
that sounds like a issue with version 0.1.3, theres a bug where you can glitch the script if you use the cheat menu for charisma too early. So youll get to that part where you have to reset shinwa and not have the store open.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
that sounds like a issue with version 0.1.3, theres a bug where you can glitch the script if you use the cheat menu for charisma too early. So youll get to that part where you have to reset shinwa and not have the store open.
Ok, I think everything has worked fine now. I don't know exactly what happened the first time, because it seems to me (after repeating it) that the game skipped several steps after the first failed date (which also explains why what happened was so strange to me).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if Nilith was written to make us dislike her terribly, but in my case it is succeeding.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote