5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Coming back to start a discussion since I just thought of something Nilith said she can only send people to a universe linked to a person shes gotten sexual energy from so she sends you to the girl who has the universe Blue is stuck in. That means either Nilith is already sexually active with this girl in which case shes just making things more difficult for mc or that Blue got this energy from the girl in which case wouldnt that mean blue cheated on mc?
That is going to depend on how the player defines 'cheating'. I don't think they are actually officially dating at this point (have not played since release, so correct me if I forgot something), so it wouldn't be cheating, but that is something that will have the potential of pissing off a bunch of people. Especially the 'all mine, you no touch' crowd.
There is also the crowd that won't care as long as it is f/f action, but are going to lose their shit when/if they are heading to a world that is tied to someone with male anatomy.
Etc, etc, etc....

That is one of the reasons I encouraged the Dev to define their future content plans/tags ASAP when I first posted; these crowds go to war with each other in just about every thread on these forums as it is, the Dev is setting themselves up for some real headaches if they don't clear this up in the near future.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
That is going to depend on how the player defines 'cheating'. I don't think they are actually officially dating at this point (have not played since release, so correct me if I forgot something), so it wouldn't be cheating, but that is something that will have the potential of pissing off a bunch of people. Especially the 'all mine, you no touch' crowd.
There is also the crowd that won't care as long as it is f/f action, but are going to lose their shit when/if they are heading to a world that is tied to someone with male anatomy.
Etc, etc, etc....

That is one of the reasons I encouraged the Dev to define their future content plans/tags ASAP when I first posted; these crowds go to war with each other in just about every thread on these forums as it is, the Dev is setting themselves up for some real headaches if they don't clear this up in the near future.
Honestly its just funny for me because I dont like blue and all so I just bring it up hoping to give the dev a reason to give players the option to not deal with her. Id also settle for the game just having options in general instead of railroading players in a sand box game.

Reactions: Tavi13

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I liked it so far. Especially dialogs, often writing sucks, I wonder why humour isn't one of the tag. Looking forward for more.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Thankfully I got lucky. Due to someone elses misfortune I will wait a while till the dev does something about the grind for this state to then grind for that stat which uses up the points earned by the first stat only to have to start grinding all over again to get another stat. to many expendable stats to get other stats just o do anything in the game. I understand having a little grind for money or something but this game has too many different expendable stats just to do anything at all. I would hate to see how much grinding it would take to do anything later in the game because it seems like going in circles instead going forward.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Thankfully I got lucky. Due to someone elses misfortune I will wait a while till the dev does something about the grind for this state to then grind for that stat which uses up the points earned by the first stat only to have to start grinding all over again to get another stat. to many expendable stats to get other stats just o do anything in the game. I understand having a little grind for money or something but this game has too many different expendable stats just to do anything at all. I would hate to see how much grinding it would take to do anything later in the game because it seems like going in circles instead going forward.
Yeah, like i said in the patch notes, im still working on that cause that was a concern of mine while developing the system, as of now though, if you go into the memories tab, you can click the "i remember" option to instantly fill your charisma stat, as for nanaya's affection, you can use the gifts in remsillas shop to expedite that as well with money. Thanks for the feedback, i'm hard at work trying to make it engaging and balancing :)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Yeah, like i said in the patch notes, im still working on that cause that was a concern of mine while developing the system, as of now though, if you go into the memories tab, you can click the "i remember" option to instantly fill your charisma stat, as for nanaya's affection, you can use the gifts in remsillas shop to expedite that as well with money. Thanks for the feedback, i'm hard at work trying to make it engaging and balancing :)
Dont get me wrong here I do not mind a little grind to earn money which should be expendable but in other game that have charisma stats, strength stats or even stamina stats. Once those kind are earned they stay earned. Now if you have a jealousy system in the game where one girl plays against the other I could see a rising and falling love stat but too many get tedious quickly.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Dont get me wrong here I do not mind a little grind to earn money which should be expendable but in other game that have charisma stats, strength stats or even stamina stats. Once those kind are earned they stay earned. Now if you have a jealousy system in the game where one girl plays against the other I could see a rising and falling love stat but too many get tedious quickly.
Yeah i feel you, I was actually work shopping some ideas while working on trying to balance it *and making it less tedious* and i think i want to boil it down to the 4 social stats (which will instead give bonuses to interactions, like giving extra affection or something) and the individual girls basic affection which you can use for events or something, I also want to make that less grindy so you're not spamming talk 200 times lmao.

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Any chance of anal?? For me Trap without Anal :( But with Anal :)
I have "trap" plans fully in mind, however some people are kinda weeniess when it comes to trap stuff, to mitigate this **not to mention its what i original had planned** i'm going to have the ability to switch characters, so you will be playing as Justine and going to some of the worlds, the thing about that is **most of his interactions will be trapped based heh hehh**, it'll technically be side content so people can avoid it (but not really lmao), i'm aiming for probably version 0.1.5 to show off what i want to do. and yes, trap will have anal ;)

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys if you're interested in asking me questions directly, feel free to join my discord **just made it so its empty** but i'll be happy to answer any trouble shooting questions, future content questions etc!!

Lotusklu

Oct 9, 2017
no the questlog says make selena do a forget me not
Hmm what was the last thing you did before you got to that part, trying to think of where you are, also if you want you can join my discord, i made it for this exact purpose too lol

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote