hqf28601

Aug 7, 2021
If you're also on Win 10/11 and you still get this error I'd try a gpu driver update. If the game is installed on a HDD, try and move it to a SSD, you can also delete the OST_Game folder in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local
Nope, thats wasnt the GPU driver trouble

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Glad it's finished but damn, why did they get rid of DLSS for 1.0. I was able to run the 0.99 fine with it (ultra and stable 120 fps).

sloth666

May 12, 2022
does anyone else have pixelated shadows if so does anyone know how to fix it or is that just a weird thing added now

Mundi

May 20, 2018
does anyone else have pixelated shadows if so does anyone know how to fix it or is that just a weird thing added now
Same problem on my side as well. However I didn't have that in version 0.99b.

I deleted the OST_game folder but that didn't solve the problem.

Lorindol85

Apr 16, 2024
I can't seem to interact with the pillars, is that normal? Like there is no "!" when I stand around them
Hello! I'll be glad to help. Try changing the graphics settings - for example, to minimum, or vice versa - to maximum. Remove or enable vertical sync. Also, make sure you're in the right place to save. As far as I remember, the first place to save was near the bridge where you find the cart wheel. There is a post with a purple flag - these are the places you should use to save. I hope the tips help you

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Hello! I'll be glad to help. Try changing the graphics settings - for example, to minimum, or vice versa - to maximum. Remove or enable vertical sync. Also, make sure you're in the right place to save. As far as I remember, the first place to save was near the bridge where you find the cart wheel. There is a post with a purple flag - these are the places you should use to save. I hope the tips help you
Sorry, I meant the Pillars for the secret cutscene not the posts to save the game.

m1ners

Apr 23, 2017
oooh good to see that auril added dlss now

edit: im facing an issue now that when i go into settings, the nvidia dlss settigns dont go away anymore and are stuck on my screen no matter what
How open this settings? Please tell me

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes