AlmaVanilla

Jun 24, 2018
Thank you for the answer and i wonder did there somewhere the Chronicles of Alexstrasza ? I did looking on the official website but there no traces about. That something for sub only or something ?

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
were the shadows changed or something? everything is set to epic and game is running on the correct resolution, but the shadows look weird as fuck. like pixxelated shadows as if they were drawn with dots

edit: funny to know that the settings dont even change anything except make the game look ugly. no matter if i go low or epic or cine, my 3070 stays at 100% utilization with its full 230 watts draw.....
yes i disabled raytracing

edit2:
1) Delete FULL file in =\AppData\Local\OST_Game
2)PC? Potatio? -Update drivers - (Amd or Nvidia) (DX online) + Microsoft Visual C++ ( VCRedist ) , NET Framework ....
3)This error also occurs if your system does NOT see DX12! Those. your card does not support it, therefore this is an error because the game is for 12 DX!
4)If you have a Linux (Mac) system, there may be a problem...
5)The most TERRIBLE solution (you have a broken version of Windows) you need to reinstall it -_- The system must be MINIMUM version 22h2
6)
It’s very stupid (but it might help) to write a command in a shortcut (by creating it on the desktop) -force -d3d11
Example!!!!-
D:\Games\Blue2\blue2\Binaries\Win64\Blue2.exe -force -d3d11
And this is stupid because there are no libraries in the game 11 DX -_- BUT in some games (50 to 50) it helped...
5)If you are using a LAPTOP and you have 2 cards, then in the driver settings, you must disable the discrete card and set the priority to the main one (2 cards can spoil the game and cause a crash)... in the driver settings Nvidia makes this very simple...
game does not support directX 11. you will get an error message saying "unable to launch with RHI 'DirectX11' since the prpject is not configured to support it

Last edited:
Reactions: djtiesto666

Satir80

Jun 14, 2021
I've never played this line of games. Guys, can you tell me? Can I start with the second part? Or is it better to start with the first part?

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
I only managed to find one scene with Bessi at the farm, looked around but couldn't find anything about a secret scene which usually gets on official release.

Episode is finally done though, didn't think I'd see the day, if the next one is also gonna take years to finish then we're in for a rough time if it's not something that people like. Any subs around btw ? did they say anything about the next episode ?
You need to activate 4 stone pillars in right order to activate secret scene. One is at mage tower, second on the path toward the beach, third in the town near the old man who needed the potion and the last near the elf swimming in the pond. Secret scene is from the silicon lust

Reactions: kasata

Ammanda

Sep 18, 2017
The graphical setting are a wreck.
Version 1.0 seems to ignore any attempt to disable resolution scaling (worked with 0.99).
Anyone found a way to run it at native resolution?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Thank you for the answer and i wonder did there somewhere the Chronicles of Alexstrasza ? I did looking on the official website but there no traces about. That something for sub only or something ?
That was the original concept that didn't get much further than modelling before Auril dropped it and started Whorecraft. Rekindling of the Red is essentially picking it up again and finishing it.

I've never played this line of games. Guys, can you tell me? Can I start with the second part? Or is it better to start with the first part?
Whorecraft is best done in the order as I mentioned as they are sequential stories (Ep1 -> Ep2, Chapter 1 -> Chapter 2, etc). The Tails and XXXMas ones are independent stories and can be done in any order though you might miss some references to prior releases.

Reactions: Satir80

Try_Ark

Mar 16, 2023
Can someone tell me, why i have blackscreen after launching the game for the first time and my videocard ( rtx3060 ) is loaded 97%? How can i fix that?

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
You need to activate 4 stone pillars in right order to activate secret scene. One is at mage tower, second on the path toward the beach, third in the town near the old man who needed the potion and the last near the elf swimming in the pond. Secret scene is from the silicon lust
The one at Mage Tower. Cant seem to find it or game didnt load it at all . Think you mean the Mage tower in Town and not Mage Academy/School but looked there and cant find it .

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
The one at Mage Tower. Cant seem to find it or game didnt load it at all . Think you mean the Mage tower in Town and not Mage Academy/School but looked there and cant find it .
Sry, mage academy, its a small path,so it can be easily missed

FrostBurn1

Jan 3, 2020
Sry, mage academy, its a small path,so it can be easily missed
a Screenshot would be nice . I must be blind or does that path on Left of Academy open for some reason .
I believe i saw it on hill/cliff overlooking the valley below but there is just a tree and campfire .

slipka

May 31, 2020
Hello people, tell me how to open the door in the tunnel that leads to Lady D house, the crowbar from Eddie's farm fell from the inventory after opening it was worth it.
update, the master key can be found in the Jaina room

Last edited:

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
a Screenshot would be nice . I must be blind or does that path on Left of Academy open for some reason .
I believe i saw it on hill/cliff overlooking the valley below but there is just a tree and campfire .
There are 2 paths,it opens up later,its near the pool in which you have a scene with the redhead blood elf,its a small area,not that hard to find

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes