test89

Jun 25, 2017
how do i open the stable besides the taurens house on the hill?
You need the crowbar from Andy's milk farm outside of town. To be able to leave town you need the quest from Alori to fetch the purple lotus and to enter the farm you need the invitation you get from the Blood Elf/black drake outside the tavern. The crowbar is located at the workbench.

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Where are you stuck?
Thanks for the offer I was stuck just when I jumped off the ship there was nowhere noteworthy to go. I only saw two lanterns but I couldn't go due to an invisible wall. Then I got lost and couln't find anyting but a town , again blocked by an invisible wall. So I kinda gave up, last games were truly disappointing anyway. Thanks for offering to help though!

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for the offer I was stuck just when I jumped off the ship there was nowhere noteworthy to go. I only saw two lanterns but I couldn't go due to an invisible wall. Then I got lost and couln't find anyting but a town , again blocked by an invisible wall. So I kinda gave up, last games were truly disappointing anyway. Thanks for offering to help though!
When you go to the top of the ship go right and climb down the rope and go towards the lantern on the snow and just straight to the town near the pier

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Did they shy away from the beast content in xmas23? theres usually at least one thing in them.
The secret scene has it (people explained how to get it earlier in the thread) but it uses the models from Silicon Lust so it looks like ass anyway.

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
How do we manage to stay with Lady Dimitrescu instead of following Luxia? Pls

ps; And how do you respond to other characters on this site?

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The performance is HORRIBLE, while the picture quality has not changed throughout all these years... I replay the previous one product and played quite comfortably on ULTRA settings + Cheat Engine was used for Speed Hack and still FPS was not lower than 40!!! Right there on the game menu there are 5-10 frames per second o_O... Beasts in the sun (I know that it is from another developer -_-, but even SHE worked great...)

Reactions: ByakuyaK

Marooned95

Mar 1, 2018
when i try to go to the beach my game doens't respond anymore and it crashed with a error someone have this problem? Im using an AMD gpu (6700).
Have the same problem, tried to drop the settings to a minimum, windowed - nothing worked so far. This is a bitch crash, as the whole game runs flawlessly.

cazzone

May 18, 2017
Have the same problem, tried to drop the settings to a minimum, windowed - nothing worked so far. This is a bitch crash, as the whole game runs flawlessly.
I have as cpu a 9600k and as gpu a 6700 do you have a similar hardware?. Thanks for the answer.

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Could someone give me help with the secret scene? Thanks <3
View attachment 3329914
yes you have to reach the final part where you release the tauran and then go to the house where you got the key and knowdown the paiting on the screenshot and you can now unlock the house next to the tower
Need to jump on the bench then to table. Then you can interract with the painting. its the painting on the left, thats missing in the screenshot.
got u big dawg

ByakuyaK

Jun 17, 2023
The performance is HORRIBLE, while the picture quality has not changed throughout all these years... I replay the previous one product and played quite comfortably on ULTRA settings + Cheat Engine was used for Speed Hack and still FPS was not lower than 40!!! Right there on the game menu there are 5-10 frames per second o_O... Beasts in the sun (I know that it is from another developer -_-, but even SHE worked great...)
same, previous part worked perfect, but BiB2 goes ridiculously bad

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
is there an ending where you aren't back again with that horrid bitch Luxia?
There is an ending where you get back to Lady D (the big draenei) where she stabs you with a dagger during sex where you turn into her zombie slave.So i guess it would be better to go with the horrid bitch XD

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes