Bofa Deze

Oct 25, 2021
Its comical how the camera controls havent improved at all over the years and you still have to waste time playing through the entire game if you want to see a specific scene and then you cant even rewatch it.
Implementing free cam and replay button for the scenes would be like the easiest thing to do but we are still stuck with the current thing.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What is the chronological order for this "Tails of Azeroth series" series? :O

mattyboy05

Jan 30, 2019
Change sg.ResolutionQuality= to 50-90 in appdata/local/OST_Game/Saved/Config/Windows/Gameusersettings.ini. Setting it to 50 for me gave me 30+FPS Can go lower then 50 but the lower you go you'll get more blurryness

TheLastOne101

Sep 4, 2023
Its comical how the camera controls havent improved at all over the years and you still have to waste time playing through the entire game if you want to see a specific scene and then you cant even rewatch it.
Implementing free cam and replay button for the scenes would be like the easiest thing to do but we are still stuck with the current thing.
one of the reasons the move to UE5 is a downgrade.

Fitrondinol

Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 3329914
yes you have to reach the final part where you release the tauran and then go to the house where you got the key and knowdown the paiting on the screenshot and you can now unlock the house next to the tower
It's great that you shared a photo and described where she is. However, nothing can be done with the painting, it just hangs... maybe something needs to be done before that?

Suiguihara

Sep 22, 2018
Disappointing Xmas 2023 content... i expected a little more of poses and story, there is 2 empty houses that you can't enter not sure why they take so long to give so few, maybe it's because UE5 but even so... well shrugs

Reactions: LRB and big_shl0m0

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
Honestly, this xxxmas episode was even more disappointing than the last one.
It's a shame that such voluptuous pirate booty was wasted on this.

And shit is buggy as hell, have to delete OST_Game folder in app data every time I try to launch it.
Had no expectations and still got disappointed.

And to add an insult to injury, they used an absolute drop dead gorgeous ultra fuckdoll model for Alexstraza... only to then waste it on goblins, instead of having her impaled by orc/tauren dick or several smh.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes