Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
What about that discord poll about game being updated once in 2 month? I remember something of that sort here some time ago.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
They put the one that makes them the most in monthly support on the back burner. Just one stupid decision after another. That is exactly why they're dropping supporters left and right, because they decided to focus on their other game which is inferior in every single aspect of it. The story is crap, the models are crap and the setting is crap, I just don't understand how they thought it was a good business decision.

Really is sad to see them go for greed as it will be their ultimate end financially. They went with the generic game that literally everyone does over the warcraft one where they have a monopoly as nobody else has a fleshed out game using wow models.

I just hope their greed was worth the backlash... I cannot imagine looking at Silicon Lust and being like, yep, that's a great looking non generic sex game right there.

Tragic.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
The story is crap, the models are crap and the setting is crap
You're talking about Silicon Lust, right? Because I think the story, models and setting are about equal in quality to the Whorecraft series. For the most part mediocre.
nobody else has a fleshed out game using wow models.
Neither has Auril. Every single game in the series has been a walking simulator. Hardly what I would call a fleshed out game.

Leelas

Feb 1, 2019
Seems like the update has been released for supporters.

The delay seems to be because Auril (the creator) didn't have any internet access for a very long time.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Wouldn't buy that excuse, they got their other mediocre game out on time. They just aren't capable of doing two projects side by side. They struggled with this one when it was their only project. They stretched themselves thin for greed and it's showing in their poor work.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Auril :

Blue is Better 2 v0.4b (17.3.21)

Hello again! The update was delayed due to February's Silicon Lust system overhaul taking longer than expected, and real life obstacles stacking up at the beginning of March. Thank you for the patience! In this update, Alex has to come up with a sound rescue plan for the farm to convince Luxia to join him.

Patch notes:
- Alex's model updated
- Three scenes added
- Crashed zeppelin moved to forest
- Waterfall scene edited slightly
- Improved landscape and lighting
- Fixed some small bugs
- Sounds will be added in the next update.

Download links:

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Thanks for sharing, the update that I feel quite a few people were waiting for and not just the release, I don't wanna spoil anything, but things get really spicy. I might actually resub again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: magaclaawe

LoveSick

Jul 30, 2018
ฉันติดอยู่ในหน้านี้ไม่ไปไหนฉันต้องทำอย่างไร?

I'm stuck on this page, I don't go anywhere, what do I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes