Leelas

Feb 1, 2019
The added scenes (found 2) were really good. Too bad the update was so short. I can understand it considering Auril didn't actually put two months worth of development into this update as December month was delegated to the xxxmas update.

Nontheless really hope Auril makes more of the types of scenes we got now.

Reactions: magaclaawe

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Ok, the update was solid for what it offered, I like that there's missions to do now, so that's definitely a nice change, these more story oriented updates were needed.
The amount of scenes however was pretty low, they were good, but we need more.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
New update seems to focus more on the story. Which is nice in my opinion.
But I hope the updates get more meaty with the content. We usually get 1 Tail of Azeroth game per year. I hope the new 2 month update cycle does not change that.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Btw anyone having problems with overheating ?
My pc overheats, I tried putting everything on Medium settings , but the "Effects" setting can NOT be change and it stay Epic. All other setting can be lowered, but not the Effects setting :/
Does anyone have a solution to this ?

Last edited:

plummy

Feb 7, 2018
Btw anyone having problems with overheating ?
My pc overheats, I tried putting everything on Medium settings , but the "Effects" setting can NOT be change and it stay Epic. All other setting can be lowered, but not the Effects setting :/
Does anyone have a solution to this ?
limit your fps to 60, my 3070 is pushing 180 fps and it gets to 70C while in other games doesnt excede 58C, you might experience the same problem

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
limit your fps to 60, my 3070 is pushing 180 fps and it gets to 70C while in other games doesnt excede 58C, you might experience the same problem
Yeah after about ~20 mins of play im pushing ~72C. Its uncomfortable for me to play on this xd
I tried putting Vsync ON from the ingame menu, it helped a little by its still hands around 70C and its sounds like a je engine :D

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
Is anybody planning on making a walkthrough of this? The 'rekindling of the red' walkthrough was abandoned about a year ago i believe. Wouldn't wanna miss content cause it's hard to find =P

alexapz

Oct 8, 2019
anyone know when the gallery will be added, or will it be added after development is finished?

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Yeah after about ~20 mins of play im pushing ~72C. Its uncomfortable for me to play on this xd
I tried putting Vsync ON from the ingame menu, it helped a little by its still hands around 70C and its sounds like a je engine :D
yea, my 3090 strix sounds like a hornet nest when playing this. the coil whine become unbearable as the card shits out like 300 FPS. vsync is a must with this game.

as for the game itself, i can't tell if i'm finished the current quest lines or not.
-the bounty hunter quest ends when you find the daughter dressed in the cow bikini ( this quest is finished)
-i delivered breakfast to alori, but don't know what to do from there
-in the book quest, the i saw the chick get boned by the wolf, she says come back to the shop but nothing happens there.

is that all, or am i missing something?

Last edited:

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
yea, my 3090 strix sounds like a hornet nest when playing this. the coil whine become unbearable as the card shits out like 300 FPS. vsync is a must with this game.

as for the game itself, i can't tell where some of the current quests end
-the bounty hunter quest ends when you find the daughter dressed in the cow bikini
-in the book quest, the i saw the chick get boned by the wolf, she says come back to the shop but nothing happens there.

you can set a limit to your FPS using MSI rivartuner (MSI afterburn)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

as for the game itself, i can't tell if i'm finished the current quest lines or not.
-the bounty hunter quest ends when you find the daughter dressed in the cow bikini ( this quest is finished)

Not sure man. I cant play the game for too long because the fan goes crazy after 15-20 mins of play.
I feel like my pc is going ot blow up if I try to play more than that.
I have more content to see in this game. Since the game does not have a save system , I first watch the sex scene and read all the dialog slowly and make as much progress as I can for about 20 mins. The I close the game and let my fan chill out.
After that I start the game again , but this time skipping all dialog and sex scene I have already read or seen, to get to the new stuff. So I dont rly have the time to explore properly the area for all quest, scenes, characters etc ...

I tried limiting my FPS to 60, then I also use Vsync. But that does not stop the fan going off the rails :/
Very stressful.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Someone would have a totorial after leaving the big town and talking to the Tauren behind bars I don't know what to do, I already went through everything

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
Someone would have a totorial after leaving the big town and talking to the Tauren behind bars I don't know what to do, I already went through everything
Talk to elf near the tavern and help her. The item she will give allows you to get behind tauren.

Reactions: Chipote

SulfurFlus

Jul 23, 2017
I don't know if my game is bugged or something but the initial scene with Luxia just doesn't trigger for me, she is not at the waterfall. I can't interact with the door either in Hemet's quest.

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
I don't know if my game is bugged or something but the initial scene with Luxia just doesn't trigger for me, she is not at the waterfall. I can't interact with the door either in Hemet's quest.
Are you sure that you found the wheel? And did you use the wheel on the cart?

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes