macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Did you pay for the content? if not, you worthless freeloading idiots have 0 right to complain about anything.

The state of you entitled dipshits.
so what ?

we have no right to say that the planet is shit because we dont pay to breath ?

use your brain before screaming insult around, it's a safe advice.

Reactions: Gomd and Ullubu

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Please, enlighten us with how you dislike one of the main aspects of a game nobody forces you to play found on a piracy site! This is quality content!
It's not about this game in particular, it's about the draenei, I just don't see the appeal. As to the game being found on a piracy site and nobody forcing me to play it, you're right on both accounts, but I never said I was going to, I just came here to see what the game was because I'm subbed to some of the tags, then saw it heavily featuring draenei and was disappointed.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
It's not about this game in particular, it's about the draenei, I just don't see the appeal. As to the game being found on a piracy site and nobody forcing me to play it, you're right on both accounts, but I never said I was going to, I just came here to see what the game was because I'm subbed to some of the tags, then saw it heavily featuring draenei and was disappointed.
And how does anybody even remotely profit from this information? Why even reply at all?

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
He could say the same thing about what you're doing now.

His original post should not have been posted in the first place and this discussion about it is pointless.
It is. I was hoping to shed some light on that fact by exaggerating the discussion to a satirical level.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Did you pay for the content? if not, you worthless freeloading idiots have 0 right to complain about anything.
Providing criticism and feedback or just voicing your opinion should never be something you have to pay for.

i know many people who would proove you the contrary...

:KEK:
Except that there's no proof for that and no way to prove that. If you're talking about creation, that is.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Providing criticism and feedback or just voicing your opinion should never be something you have to pay for.

Except that there's no proof for that and no way to prove that. If you're talking about creation, that is.
i think you missed my ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
For the people that want a good game ... you get this ... enjoy

Auril

" Ruby the Crazy Cow Lady returns
Getting forcefully mounted by the Alpha made many young draenei girls question their life choices. Fortunately for them, they could always count on seasoned professional Ruby for friendly advice. "

1610664935921.png

I may stop paying , I want a game not this

1610665110363.png

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Did any of these games ever involve a futa-centric focus, or are all of them a hodgepodge of random, unavoidable scenes of all types? Saw the little preview for XXXmas 3 pages ago with the image of the two lined up for the futa, and the preview gif starts in on someone getting pounded by a damn goblin. I fee like most goblins, gnome, and orcs are the equivalent of the Ugly Bastard japanese character trope at this point.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes