Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I love your games very much, but I can't play it because there are no saves. Is it so hard to make them? Gallery is not enough, I want to finish the game without blue balls during several hours. I'm not the only one asking, so why don't you do this?
Um, you know that the artist isn't here. this is 2, 3 under-dealers, that's what I call it

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Auril

" Despite the tight schedule that comes with developing two games, the tradition must live on, so after an extremely work packed (but fun) two weeks to conclude the year, we're happy to present the eight annual XXXmas episode! The episode pays tribute to the very first games in the Whorecraft series and allows us once again to take control of the bustiest draenei in town, Daemia. We hope everyone enjoys this trip back to the past, and once again want to thank for all the amazing support and wish a happy new year! "

1609534284998.png
Happy new year to all and here a late christmas gift from Auril

Mega

Kahos

Apr 12, 2020
well, I'm pretty agree with you but like Auril said with only two weeks of work and with two games in simultaneous preparation it's better than nothing at all. By the way XXXmas were always short, this one is just shorter but sill great.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
well, I'm pretty agree with you but like Auril said with only two weeks of work and with two games in simultaneous preparation it's better than nothing at all. By the way XXXmas were always short, this one is just shorter but sill great.
Well now we don't have an update from BB 2 you shouldn't do a special shortly before scarce. this is how it sounds to me when I count back 2 weeks that means that it started a week before weizhnahct or 2 weeks. that you don't get a decent size together is clear. and whoever saw the last update of the other two games could have thought that this christmas present won't be big.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
What i think was good about this xxxmas that the character were moving. That was i think the first time it happened in Auril game.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Very underwhelming lol. The worst XXXMas as of yet.
If she had enough time it would have been the best xxxmas in a while.
You can't say it is the final test because it is good only for a short time and
because Auril is still working on 2 other projects. Anyone who has taken the time and tries to get inside the houses
will see or see what suggests that the lot was more in the works but was canceled due to time reasons.
Auril tried really hard but clearly took over. But just for this approach and you didn't miss out on xxxmas.
a BIG thank you. but I think that will be so all year round

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
because Auril is still working on 2 other projects. Anyone who has taken the time and tries to get inside the houses
will see or see what suggests that the lot was more in the works but was canceled due to time reasons.
Auril tried really hard but clearly took over. But just for this approach and you didn't miss out on xxxmas.
the map assets were mostly reused from other Christmas specials, the map was just expanded and i think re arranged a little. i don't think that the houses reused from other XXXMAS rereleases are an indication that more scenes were supposed to be there.

in any case, i'm a supporter on subscribestar and i'm still happy with this holiday special. waaaaaay better that what 99% of devs put out. do i wish there was another cool secret scene? yes. will i complain? nope. i'll still continue to sub

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Zuhl said:

the map assets were mostly reused from other Christmas specials, the map was just expanded and i think re arranged a little. i don't think that the houses reused from other XXXMAS rereleases are an indication that more scenes were supposed to be there.

in any case, i'm a supporter on subscribestar and i'm still happy with this holiday special. waaaaaay better that what 99% of devs put out. do i wish there was another cool secret scene? yes. will i complain? nope. i'll still continue to sub
No plan what this has to do with my comment. I despise that the card from other XXXmas is special. Since the last XXXMass did not have stage found in Daemai Heimtdorf. it looks like a remak of all the first XXXMas asu but the kart will hardly be usable. but it doesn't matter. in the houses you can clearly see things that were not in any other version. In one house there is even a goblin in Christmas clothes sitting in front of him a Drenei woman. I haven't complained either. It is a fact that Auril has taken on the 2 projects and one XXXmas. since it is too shen it is an unfinished version. is you can even see the dialogues. the dialogue between Deamia and Joy at the main gate. is not available it is the self-dialogue with Packo or Ricko in the office. and why the text always tries to depict Demai as a blue Dreanei in the text is also so simple in itself. The next time you want to write a wrong comment, do that without answering random to a comment which has nothing to do with the comment.
a big thank you to Auril that she didn’t fail despite the 2 other projects xxxmas just a shame that it couldn’t be finished due to time reasons because the other two projects have to and or want to continue working.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Zuhl said:

??????? waht
what exactly do you mean by moving ?

Moving from point A to point B in real time. Before it was just in cutscenes.
That he still doesn't make sense what do you mean by point A and B. The movement of the game from point to point was always in real time. the way you print it thinks moving from place to place. but that doesn't make sense. the movement in the scene was also always real time became more fluid with the ezit. really no plan what you really want to say

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
That he still doesn't make sense what do you mean by point A and B. The movement of the game from point to point was always in real time. the way you print it thinks moving from place to place. but that doesn't make sense. the movement in the scene was also always real time became more fluid with the ezit. really no plan what you really want to say
he means walking with the NPCs from 'objective to objective' in real time as opposed to just warping there if i understand him correctly.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
That XXXMas episode was disappointingly short, but if nothing else, it did remind me how much I would pay for an episode starring Daemia's mother back home, or even further back as a prequel... She has always felt so criminally underused.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes