kasata

Mar 28, 2017
was hoping his latest update would be a "futa protagonist"...
ow will...
is there futa's in this at least?
forgot the first season's content...
There is, up the hill from the house with the night elf, you will find a house with a door slightly open.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 9inchz

Rsngo

Jan 5, 2018
I am not sure why but I got the book back and the Night Elf told me that Imara was in a cave. But when i go there its just a wolf sitting there no Imara.

NVM spammed space bar too quick lol, didn't give me the option.
same problem "slow space bar" didnt work^^

Reactions: Wolven Moonlight

Rysich

Jul 26, 2017
When you pick up a book from a minotaur, read a note at the door to the library, there will be a choice. "leave the book" or "look for a draenei"

akulami

Nov 1, 2018
Alright, so i dont know if this was covered but avoid jumping in the square pond thing by the bridge in town because theres an invisible wall under the bridge and the walls seem to be too high to jump out of. Great game so far tho. :HideThePain:

Edit: oh its one of those invisible half wall things under the bridge like in a previous episode so you can get out. Avoid it anyway.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Is the end of the update (last scene) with the wolf and Imara in the cave? I go back to town but can't find anything else to do.

Apr 7, 2017
So, I find it extremely unclear what the actual path to get the book is. You go up the hill, there's a note about not leaving the door open and then... ???

Lingtwik

Aug 19, 2017
So, I find it extremely unclear what the actual path to get the book is. You go up the hill, there's a note about not leaving the door open and then... ???
Go behind the right corner of the house and look in the window. Open the barn door. Get the book.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Blue is better 2 now seems to me as if the previous one is not rightful.
Apart from that, I think Elena looked better in the first part. Alex looks like a brainless sex better idot. Which is not in the least like everything from the first part. he was a naive idot. but no idot obsessed with sex. The scene with Stormy comes closer to the original. I think I'll probably update 6-7 in 3-4 months only watch again because only then will it be possible to see whether top or flop like the last title from Tails of Azeroth

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I don't think it does any good to warn someone of the water pond in the village, don't jump in there to shorten the path that you can't get out of there. What annoying that there is no possibility there to save.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I don't think it does any good to warn someone of the water pond in the village, don't jump in there to shorten the path that you can't get out of there. What annoying that there is no possibility there to save.
yes, you can get out, walk past the bridge (opposite direction of book shop) and you will see a river bank. you can walk up that river bank

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes