Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
did they only add one scene this month? game still ends after you collect the pictures.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
LoL i can't find no one new animation
You have to do the quest for the painter lady by the main gate. Go get her stand which is by the statue outside of town near the whorehouse.

Then you have to go back to the starting area and interact with them while painting.

Then you meet the lady on top of the hill by going through the tiny hole in the cliffside on the main road after the goblins house.

nathrezim

Nov 28, 2017
You have to do the quest for the painter lady by the main gate. Go get her stand which is by the statue outside of town near the whorehouse.

Then you have to go back to the starting area and interact with them while painting.

Then you meet the lady on top of the hill by going through the tiny hole in the cliffside on the main road after the goblins house.
1 scene?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I hope this year's Christmas edition will contain more than three scenes. Can't wait :D
Don't expect it to be like last year. and since christmas episode thinks are only made for a short time.
and with 2 ongoing projects, and Corona hope that but expect nothing

Reactions: Howdo

Nessoraith

Jun 24, 2017
so i found the wheel, found the cat formed elf, but thats it, the tavern doors closed and I dont know how to open it...

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
so i found the wheel, found the cat formed elf, but thats it, the tavern doors closed and I dont know how to open it...
Take the wheel back to Hemet, open Inventory with "I" when you see the chat interact, then use the wheel on him, then go to the house that leads out of the forest and so on

Nov 19, 2018
hello player blue is bedder 2 I want to report a mistake again, everything happened to me, but during the scene with the dragon girl I successfully completed the mission and when I clicked that the character alex was horny so the scene started again and then the game cut and carried nothing but U and N acceleration hm and even the inventory bore the fact and that the game will be fixed with Auril or they will release the full version damn thanks cau

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes