Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
No new animation previews were posted as of yet. Will be yet another human fuck draenei scene, 5 updated lights and buildings and calling it a "monthly update".
Funny enough, the main character has been fucking that dran for months if you use UUU and pan the camera into that building. That animation we will surely see has been done for a very long time.

LanaP

Oct 22, 2019
Funny enough, the main character has been fucking that dran for months if you use UUU and pan the camera into that building. That animation we will surely see has been done for a very long time.
What building in what scene do you mean Lachase?

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
We didn't have any animation previews last update either right ? ...and we ended up with only one sex scene. Now I'm curious of what will happen with future updates seeing how we usually get a Xmas Episode and we barely get any content as is.

forestman

Jul 3, 2020
We didn't have any animation previews last update either right ? ...and we ended up with only one sex scene. Now I'm curious of what will happen with future updates seeing how we usually get a Xmas Episode and we barely get any content as is.
Man I hope the Christmas episode will be more than 3-4 scenes.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
Man I hope the Christmas episode will be more than 3-4 scenes.
I hope we even get xxxmas episode this year.
Last year's xxxmas episode was so sad... only one "original" scene while other were basically same copy-paste shit we had in the episode prior, and the map was fully reused from episode 1.

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
Blue is Better 2 v0.67 (31.10.21)

With this update, Alex is granted an audition with the eccentric leader of the village. The new quest can be started at the inn, but only after reaching friendly reputation.
- Added a new quest featuring three new characters
- Extra gold can now be discovered around the map
- Bug fixes

Reactions: wert68 and kasata

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Ok, I just want to say that I didn't think that there was only gonna be one sex scene again, but sure enough, it's one sex scene again..that's it, that's the update, holy shit :LOL:

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
Found one poster next to inn, but can't interact with it. Anyone else having problems?
(The one next to horses)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
You need to reach friendly with the village first and then you go to the inn to trigger the new "quest". You can see if ur friendly or not in the Inventory screen "I" key, basically keep doing all quests until you reach the rep.
After that you have to collect 5 posters around town, one is at the stable, one is near forest gate, another by the bridge, next to the tower with Alori and last is the night elf on top the hill.

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
Patchnotes for 0.71b

• Deleted photo, that impossible to take
  • Now second Imara quest work if you choose "find her in cave"
  • Imara first quest and Tarecgosa quest now give x2 Exp
  • Press Z to see little secret animation) (don't do it during cutscene or dialogue)
Patchnotes for 0.71

• Added a new quest featuring three new characters
  • Extra gold can now be discovered around the map
  • Bug fixes

Reactions: kasata
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes