Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, Noname55 is on an entirely different level of skill when it comes to animations. Just wish he stuck to only wow though as some weeks feel like a waste with other game characters. But that's all personal preference. Subbed to him solely out of respect for how hard he works. He's got a big Animation coming up with Assumi and magally. Shina's Oc's have been a blessing to warcraft fans and noname has done a wonderful job doing what Shina cannot in terms of animation vs comic/picture style.

Noname55 pretty much replaced Ellowas as that dude was years ahead of the game and I was super sad to see him step away for good.

Nov 19, 2018
hello gentlemen and players auril and blue is bedder please do you know anyone where the dragons cave lies? and whether there is the sexual scene with the elf thank you very much for the answer player 1202253366

Nov 19, 2018
aha ok well and now I'm interested in the version of Blue Is Better 2 - Tails of Azeroth Series [v0.67b] [Auril] where is the bloody elf? and for 2 where there is a dragon cave thanks for possible info 1202253366

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
aha ok well and now I'm interested in the version of Blue Is Better 2 - Tails of Azeroth Series [v0.67b] [Auril] where is the bloody elf? and for 2 where there is a dragon cave thanks for possible info 1202253366
Not sure if I understand you right but all the information you seek can be found

Nov 19, 2018
hello sir ok thanks a lot for the tutorial but the tutorial has about bugs for 1 I found about dragons cave ok well but in that tutorial I don't understand this Head to the librarian's building and head for the small hill towards the household with the door open? I don't know sorry hm thanks for naky info thanks

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
well I'll wait until the game is finished because there's no point in starting a new game every update

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
How do I save my game state?
In the development of blue is better, the writing and integration of a prigram was made to ensure that the company tries to give up that it has caused too many problems and errors. And the way it looks has not changed since then. Except for a certain amount of time, there is no possibility to save data

test89

Jun 25, 2017
The update's up,is it just like last month or it's actually good?
The whole release schedule (SL middle of month, Whorecraft end of month) has been pushed back by about a week. Give or take (give...). I'd expect the next BiB2 release (hopefully with good content/already present content properly finished) to come around around the 5th to 7th of November.
I'm all for later, well communicated releases where proper testing has been done and the content is worth the wait. A few years ago Auril released a new update every two weeks or so and the amount of new content was often barely more than one tiny scene somewhere in a corner.

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
It was never posted as of today. I canceled today.
Any recent 'preview posts' were comics.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like the big house is finally getting content. Which is good and bad at the same time. Good because there will be completely new content. Bad because development time is being taken away from already existing content which is yet to be completed.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Male protagonist games are boring from Auril. I hope we will go back to the golden age of Whorecraft, archmage alori, rekindling of the red and lewd red riding hoof

Reactions: miLksiLk
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes