Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
So uhh is the new quest literally just giving the tiger water and that's the end lol?
Go to the small body of water outside of the gate and you'll see the bloodelfs clothes lying on a rock.
Interact with them.
She sends you to find a goblin in a house up the hill by Imara's Library.
He will send you to grab arrows from the blacksmith
Go back to him
Go back to the water
Interact then head to the cave again and meet tarecgosa for the new scene.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Be lucky if any of those shots are gonna have sound let alone all 3 animated. Silicon is the reason both games are suffering. Hopefully when they finish whatever that generic looking sims crap is they will drop the side gig and actually work on the original project that has been carrying them for years. Unless they're gonna hire help, it's pretty unfair to their patreons to be paying the same amount of support and getting roughly half of the product as they use to. Stuff is abysmally diminished compared to past projects.

They hardly had the capacity to work on one project without cutting tons of corner during development, No idea other than greed as to why they wanted to double down on another project they were never gonna be able to maintain side by side with tails.
To be fair, Auril's always been a slow off-on developer even before Silicon Lust came along. I like Auril's games but they're a pretty unreliable dev group, yet they complete their games so I usually don't mind pushing a couple dollars to their patreon every so often.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
To be fair, Auril's always been a slow off-on developer even before Silicon Lust came along. I like Auril's games but they're a pretty unreliable dev group, yet they complete their games so I usually don't mind pushing a couple dollars to their patreon every so often.
Not just about them being slow, it's about them being slow (and knowing it) and choosing to do another project that significantly reduces the quality of their work and completely screws over the people who sub to him/her for tails. Silicon is a generic shitty game full of bought assets, there are dozens of games out there just like it and many better. Tails is unique in that pretty much nobody touches wow stuff in terms of game making.

There is really no dev group as it's just them. The other person puts up some boring comic looking pages here and there and does little if nothing on the game projects. Them finishing it is pretty irrelevant when you factor in that nearly all their games have bugs, no save options and tons of scenes all missing sound because they constantly fall behind and cut corners. When you support a developer some of that money is supposed to go into improving your workflow and in time, skill. In all these years they've got significantly worse at managing time, sound design and a plethora of other things like learning how to properly make a save system.

They are making twice as much money now due to suckering in people with silicon and their skills have diminished greatly in all that time. All that extra money and they miss nearly every deadline and refuse to hire on help as it's all about the money for them.

I supported them for years, and if people wanna continue to do so, then fine by me. But I won't be fair about how I view it as it was a complete disrespect to those of us that jumped through hoops to send them support through all their wonky ways before patreon and subscribestar. He/she did most of us that cared pretty fucking dirty by starting up a generic sims looking game with mediocre models and abysmally boring content that eats at all their dev time while they throw the tails supporters scraps.

Last edited:

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
So only one scene in this update?
Looks like a quick scene with a dran using a dildo on a target dummy for a few seconds and a sex scene with 3 positions. Not at all surprised by any of this. The dragon scene is repeatable and the most shocking thing they've changed in a year.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
After all that hard work i done did playing this damn game, to then just only wind up finally choosing to close it for a lil bit!
U know??
Just to take that much needed for brake..
N then to finally come back to play some more, exactly right where i last left off at.,
But instead, only wind up coming back to find out to my devastating surprise that this game doesnt save/have any type of saves files, whatsoever!!???
OHH, HELL. MOTHA. FUCKING. NO..!!
SERIUOSLY!!??
JUST FOR THAT SHIT.,
I GOT 2 BIG SPECIAL WORDS FOR THE DEV OF THIS GAME WITH THEIR FUCKIN NAME ON IT!!? #"FUUCCKKKK,-->UUUUU..!!!"
}:)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
After all that hard work i done did playing this damn game, to then just only wind up finally choosing to close it for a lil bit!
U know??
Just to take that much needed for brake..
N then to finally come back to play some more, exactly right where i last left off at.,
But instead, only wind up coming back to find out to my devastating surprise that this game doesnt save/have any type of saves files, whatsoever!!???
OHH, HELL. MOTHA. FUCKING. NO..!!
SERIUOSLY!!??
JUST FOR THAT SHIT.,
I GOT 2 BIG SPECIAL WORDS FOR THE DEV OF THIS GAME WITH THEIR FUCKIN NAME ON IT!!? #"FUUCCKKKK,-->UUUUU..!!!"
}:)
I agree with you in principle but to be fair, it's not like you couldn't have read this on just about every single page of every single Tails thread (except Alori). Its kind of a bit your own fault to be honest.

Reactions: Tweaty

salogo

Oct 2, 2018
i think you forgot to attach his patreon page, here it is :

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I agree with you in principle but to be fair, it's not like you couldn't have read this on just about every single page of every single Tails thread (except Alori). Its kind of a bit your own fault to be honest.
MMMM.,
Yeah, one can understandably say that.,
Though I still wouldn't agree to it being my fault though.,
Only because, dude can/should literally have "no-saves-game," as one of the game's tags, like for real..
Or if not that, then just have it on this damn game's headliner, or at the very least just some fuckin where front-and-center, where something as big as let down such as that, can't n won't be missed upon first viewing this game for starters!!!!!
Just saying.,
FACTS!!!!
PATREON OR NOT!!!!!!

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Patchnotes for BiB2 v0.67b

This month’s update brings a quest chain where we’re introduces to a set of interesting characters, including the mysterious tiger riding blood elf.

- New quest chain (talk to blood elf after leaving Alori's tower first time)
- Updated Imara's second scene
- Updated Imara's clothes the in second scene
- Updated clothes texture for Alex
- Charlotte now wears black panties
- Fixed and updated Chinese and German localization
- Fixed some small bugs
- Added some visual improvements

Press U to enable/disable speedhack.
Free gold can be found on the farm on a chair, next to the girls.
Saving the game is not possible.

Commonly, new NPCs are not present right as we enter the village but require certain progression triggers to appear. Aforementioned night elf and Lynnistra should appear after the first visit to Alori's tower.

Don't be so fooled by numbers. And for those who don't know, Aruil basically brings out an update of 2 different games every moant, the one at the beginning of the month Silcon Lust and the other, the blue is better 2. And if you now consider the time that Auril needs longer to fix errors, bugs and other things, that's damned a lot of work for a month. Very few do that without frustration and with total harm, and get sick ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dariostop

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
After ten years of Auril in the biz, we have to ask ourselves where do they wanna go from here?
Making new scenes must be like snapping a finger for them. What is more troublesome. Designing a new character or setting, the writing etc. Because i think definitely not the engine dabbling.
We got to fuck another dragon. And? What about it. Nothing. Boring as hell.
They are slowly filling the town. Except there is no context. Random sex scenes. At least the draenei blacksmith looked kinda hot.
How do they make the game more interesting. That's the prerogative. I found the chemistry between Alex, Luxia and Melona most captivating. Push forward their relationship while interacting with other characters and expanding the life of the city. I don't care about the the girls on the farm. Give me something interactive for Luxia and Melona, the characters we feel engaged with. The best example was unlocking the costumes in chapter 2 episode 1.
But honestly, I don't think they will ever make anything better then Rekindling the Red. I think they are done. Just milk the money.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The naive kind that hasn't been following Auril long enough to know that since silicon lust was created, that this is the most subpar work/content they've ever done and it's now taking nearly twice as long.

Give them a few more years and Aurils work ethic will kill that hopefulness all the same.
So you expect to see Auril's work for many years to come. if you consider that auril time believes 2014 is busy uninterrupted. No idea what you mean by naive. But your statement is worth more than question and partly again you speak to yourself. and that in this a short commentary. And no idea what you mean by dopöet too long. As I said, despite the 2 project, Auril 1 publishes a new update for both projects per month with a few days' extension. There are artists who publish only info text per month. an update takes 3 to 6 months. Mall see how this will continue to develop with the projects. up to now she has kept her bance without neglecting the two.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
up to now she has kept her bance without neglecting the two.
Strongly disagree.

Both have been extremely neglected due to how impossible it is to give 100% to a project when your focus is split.

Look, I get it, you think they're keeping pace and are trying to tell someone that has followed their work since day 1 how they are. This isn't solely my own opinion as there are many old supporters that share the same exact mindset. They are stretched thin and they did it on purpose for the sole reason of making more money and putting in less effort. They've been making scenes for years and that doesn't take much effort on their part. Silicon assets are vastly store bought and the level design is woefully unimpressive by many standards along with the subpar models.

Instead of learning or actually adding save systems they decided to work on another project that already has dozens of other ones that are simply better in that generic category. Instead of improving even further upon the series that got them to where they are, they went and did that instead. If they wanna do another game, then they need to stop development on tails and focus on that garbage until it's finished. Instead they want to milk their patreons and subscribestars while putting out half the scenes they use to and constantly pushing back release dates because they can't be bothered to get the build out in time.

Sorry, you won't change my mind, no matter how much broken English you copy and paste from google translate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gomd and Howdo

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Lachase speaks ze truth. I've been supporting Auril from the very first episode, when I could barely afford that. Oh by the way, did you know that we used to pay equivalent of today's monthly fee once per two months? When that changed Auril made a big post saying that in return for monthly payments, they will increase speed and quality of updates. Guess what happened, the opposite.

Now they did the same stunt with Subscribestar, claiming that updates will get bigger when they hit the goal. Guess what happened.

I've pulled my support until they cancel SL and start working on Tails properly, which I dont expect to happen at all. I'd rather support someone like NoName55 who delivered quality for years, and was producing sometimes up to 2-3 anims a week.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes