Mar 18, 2018
The speed hack is appreciated. It does seem like a bandage solution to a missing limb (save system), but at least it somewhat stops the bleeding.

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
at v0.65b the last quest is to return to the inn to give Melona her clothes, right? (I cant find Luxia after the waterfall)

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
As much as I love this game, I'm very reluctant to play it now without a save system. Last time I played, it crashed an hour into the game. Might try it again when the game is finished.
its that a joke? it will not have a save system even when is finished. Auril never listen and is too lazy to learn how to add it using google, that's why I stopped to playing their games, grindy games with no save, no thanks, I was about to give it a try but i cant endure this...

enziguri

Nov 19, 2017
at v0.65b the last quest is to return to the inn to give Melona her clothes, right? (I cant find Luxia after the waterfall)
Same here. Previous games had massages about ending of current version. I guess this one doesn't have it because of repetitive parts at the milk farm.

Love this game so far btw.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Very little new content added after two months...just Bessie and Zara...no story development whatsoever...

Last edited:
Reactions: Howdo

Flekxxx

May 5, 2020
Hello i start the game and get a black screen LowfetalError Line 1157......... after abouf 2 minutes of starting

Slashboi

Nov 18, 2019
I really cannot find the missing night elf daughter
I've searched the thread for clues but all point to some 'farm'
All I can find on the map is a walled off farmhouse with a tauren standing guard, with no interaction beyond the first speak option

Slashboi

Nov 18, 2019
You need to start the quest from Jaina which will give you permission to leave the village
You mean Alori? I did that, I was following the walkthrough
The mother gives you a key to the house to look around, but besides some short object interaction in there nothing happens
I used CE to give myself 5x speed to run around the map with, but couldn't find any other interactable NPC or object

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
You mean Alori? I did that, I was following the walkthrough
The mother gives you a key to the house to look around, but besides some short object interaction in there nothing happens
I used CE to give myself 5x speed to run around the map with, but couldn't find any other interactable NPC or object
You have to follow the main questline first before you can enter the farm to complete this side quest.
Talk to the blood elf in front of the inn, then go inside, down the stairs, interact with the cans of tuna, return to the blood elf and receive the milk farm flyer.
Using that flyer you can enter the farm.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I just wrote a walkthrough, not realising that the wiki has a fucking well-done up-to-date walkthrough on their page.

Hoping that it will be a bit less useless than sitting around in my notepad, I'm just gonna paste it here. Maybe it helps someone if the wiki description is not clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LanaP

Oct 22, 2019
I found a short video in UE4 with Daemia & Joy sleeping (after a party?) getting fucked by two goblins (pretty sure thats those lucky bastards Packo & Rico ;) ) ... does anyone know if it's from the Tails series or standalone?

Last edited:

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
I found a short video in UE4 with Daemia & Joy sleeping (after a party?) getting fucked by two goblins (pretty sure thats those lucky bastards Packo & Rico ;) ) ... does anyone know if it's from the Tails series or standalone?

It was a one timer. Auril seems to not be interested in Daemia, and especially Joy, anymore, even though they are most popular characters in the Discord polls.

Reactions: gkwolf and LanaP
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes