Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
Oh, sounds nice, i'll try, i just hope that this game don't need walkthrough(if you have pls send) cuz i never read the dialouge (and even if read i can't understand sometimes, you saw my bad english) so i hope it will be ok...

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Oh, sounds nice, i'll try, i just hope that this game don't need walkthrough(if you have pls send) cuz i never read the dialouge (and even if read i can't understand sometimes, you saw my bad english) so i hope it will be ok...
Here is walkthrough if you need it:

Reactions: Furnox

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
"Auril

In this update, Zara the night elf offers some of her services at the farm. Is she really as dirty as her mouth, or is it just pretense by a young inexperienced girl? You be the judge. Imara the Librarian continues extracting her devious revenge on Rondo the tauren, this time targeting his most precious possession.

- Zara's paid services (4 of them) are available at the farm after completing them "Missing daughter" quest
- Imara's quest line is continued after returning her book. Talk to her once she's back at her shop.
- Improved ultrawide support
- Fixed bug with Bessie that occurred if the player talked to her too many times
Press U to enable/disable speedhack.
Free gold can be found on the farm on a chair, next to the girls.
Saving the game is not possible. "

1629504027650.png

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks again for continuously sharing the updates EletroJaker!
So, I guess the post on Subscribestar about a scene with Jaina at the start of the month wasn't for this build.
Was that just a random video outside of the current story?
Can you share that one please?

EletroJaker

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks again for continuously sharing the updates EletroJaker!
So, I guess the post on Subscribestar about a scene with Jaina at the start of the month wasn't for this build.
Was that just a random video outside of the current story?
Can you share that one please?
You are probably talking about one of the random panels that Lumistra is always wasting time on

It's nothing more then this

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/800348957104144424/871282850706620436/Jaina_maw_s.png

mtmf

Sep 6, 2017
Oh... I couldn't see the post so I thought it was a video using the game models.
Yeah, that's kinda meh.
Thanks for sharing anyway!

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
from 0.6b to 0.65b well in 2 months it should then have a content size that is worth playing. if it is mostly about animal scenes, I can also try to download it.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
well it's SOME progress, still sad dev stopped trying to implement a save system, especially when the next step of the game is another area.
ANYWAY, speed option for me was "N", not "U" like the changelog suggests.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
As much as I love this game, I'm very reluctant to play it now without a save system. Last time I played, it crashed an hour into the game. Might try it again when the game is finished.

Reactions: Toweke

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I love these games <3
For sure worth the support.

Sadly the worst part is that the dev sometimes removes "features" in the final versions of his games.
For example Rekindling of the Red had a mirror that you can change Alexstrazas tits and ass size, but this feature was removed in the final version (full release) of the game :(

Btw, is the VR bug still in the new version ? Or has it been fixed ?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes