test89

Jun 25, 2017
It was a one timer. Auril seems to not be interested in Daemia, and especially Joy, anymore, even though they are most popular characters in the Discord polls.
I recall the first few episodes actually having a storyline which progressed with the episodes. Now I have no idea where we are anymore.
No dates, just a few screenshots
Last few released on the 20th so it should be soon
Maybe. Really depends on how much effort went into Silicon Lust, which isn't terrible, but it's dragging on way too long for a side project and releases are hit and miss regarding quality and content. And it's not really what supporters want from Auril.

Last edited:

Mr_SID133

Dec 5, 2019
Looking at the screenshots you can see that the content will be a bit more than the previous one, but I am a little concerned that it will happen similar with the recent Silicon Lust update that left a lot to be desired

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Looking at the screenshots you can see that the content will be a bit more than the previous one, but I am a little concerned that it will happen similar with the recent Silicon Lust update that left a lot to be desired
Be lucky if any of those shots are gonna have sound let alone all 3 animated. Silicon is the reason both games are suffering. Hopefully when they finish whatever that generic looking sims crap is they will drop the side gig and actually work on the original project that has been carrying them for years. Unless they're gonna hire help, it's pretty unfair to their patreons to be paying the same amount of support and getting roughly half of the product as they use to. Stuff is abysmally diminished compared to past projects.

They hardly had the capacity to work on one project without cutting tons of corner during development, No idea other than greed as to why they wanted to double down on another project they were never gonna be able to maintain side by side with tails.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Hmm, doesn't look that bad. Think people had the same worry with last update, but she looked fine in-game, anything about when the episode is gonna release btw ?
I don't understand how anyone can look at that and think it looks fine.
It looks like they glued 2 couch pillows to her ass.

Release is delayed 2-3 days because some quest is longer than they thought.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
I don't understand how anyone can look at that and think it looks fine.
It looks like they glued 2 couch pillows to her ass.

Release is delayed 2-3 days because some quest is longer than they thought.
Isn't that what these games are about? Female characters with huge boobs and nice asses? Realism was never the goal. Look at earlier episodes where EVERY character had boobs which made zeppelins look modest. By the time UE4 based releases came around the character models became a lot more diverse.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They hardly had the capacity to work on one project without cutting tons of corner during development, No idea other than greed as to why they wanted to double down on another project they were never gonna be able to maintain side by side with tails.
I assume she wasn't making enough money through her confusing forum channels so she needed a project that Patreon would accept on the surface. Now some Patrons actually joined because of this side project and give her the impression that anyone gives a shit.

To be fair it's probably not a bad idea to branch out since Blizzard could crush that entire empire with one sweep and they seem extra anal at the moment for obvious reasons. It's just that Silicone Lust sucks bad.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Isn't that what these games are about? Female characters with huge boobs and nice asses? Realism was never the goal. Look at earlier episodes where EVERY character had boobs which made zeppelins look modest. By the time UE4 based releases came around the character models became a lot more diverse.
Most characters got bigger over the years, not smaller.
Nothing was ever even close to this absurdity.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If you wait like a quarter of a year (3 updates) between play sessions it's usually just enough to make it worth it.
Since there still are no saves there's really no point in playing 1h+ to see 2 new loops.

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
Blue is Better 2 v0.67b

-New quest (need talk to blood elf after, after you leave Alori tower first time)
-Updated Imara second scene
-Updated Imara clothes in second scene
-Updated clothes texture for Alex
-Charlotte now wear panties
-Fixed and updated Chinese and German localization
-Fixed some small bugs
-Added some visual improvements

I'm baffled I paid $5 for a v0.67b
Enjoy.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes