Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I just wrote a walkthrough, not realising that the wiki has a fucking well-done up-to-date walkthrough on their page.

Hoping that it will be a bit less useless than sitting around in my notepad, I'm just gonna paste it here. Maybe it helps someone if the wiki description is not clear.
Heyo, here's an updated walkthrough based on 0.81b. Let me know if I missed something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Velo

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev plans to add any sort of gallery or replay system into the game so we don't have to constantly replay the game?

smiffels

Oct 30, 2020
is anyone else having trouble with UUU camera unlocker? i just keep getting a fatal error since last updates

Blerhblerb

May 5, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev plans to add any sort of gallery or replay system into the game so we don't have to constantly replay the game?
They have added save system exactly for that reason. Are you playing the latest update? Make saves before your fav scenes are about to play, or in key points you want to replay.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
i dont know why i keep downloading these updates. the scenes/animations havent changed (improved) in 10 years.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
You better check your eyesight.
not the graphics...
the animations...

i think im one of her first 50 supporters. ive played them all. theyre super fun exploration games. it sucks that the animations are so slow. its very much a softcore game. i stopped supporting financially after 3 years of unchanged animations.

story and content is great. cool! now hire someone to add new animation styles/speeds lol its really that simple.

Reactions: pajamapanda

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
not the graphics...
the animations...

i think im one of her first 50 supporters. ive played them all. theyre super fun exploration games. it sucks that the animations are so slow. its very much a softcore game. i stopped supporting financially after 3 years of unchanged animations.

story and content is great. cool! now hire someone to add new animation styles/speeds lol its really that simple.
Well not only that. The formula has become a bit stagnant. You don't get to make any personal connections to any of the characters because they're totally different people from game to game, just the same models.
It's also a little sad that Auriels games in particular are just 76% focused on Draenai. I mean I get that they have huge butts but that's about all they have going for them. The rest of them is goat. So many races in that world you could be banging. Or better yet, could be banging each other. I liked that part from the earlier games. You couldn't round a corner without seeing some random inhabitants going at it, and you as a player character had nothing to do with it. There's almost nothing left of that.

That said, I don't know how this franchise survives either way. You would think with the recent flood of scandals going on at Blizzard they would be cracking down on this harder than ever.

Reactions: MoreNow and Onkin
3.10 star(s) 23 Votes