Taithrah

Mar 19, 2022
C:\Users\*YourWindowsProfileName*\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames
Tip for anyone who wants to know. You can just type %userprofile% and it will take you to the current user profile so don't have to replace anything. Great for saving an extra 2 seconds for lazy people like me :LOL:

For example the following is all you would need, dont need to replace it with any profile name. Simple as copy, paste and enter.
C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Local\OST_Game\Saved\SaveGames

Reactions: LanaP

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
You are wrong, I was sick at first too, but I started with short sessions, you need to improve your vestibular apparatus. Now I can play for hours and not feel discomfort. And you can always take pills for nausea before the session))
Take a pill to play VR... Sure... :rolleyes:

After about the 10th or 15th go at it. It never got any better. So I have a feeling I am not wrong, but we're off topic now.

TheOneFapMan

Mar 26, 2019
thanks i figured it out running around aimlessly lol, was able to turn into the female and get to the school and then the to be continued sadly, also where is the librarian after you do her quests?
If it's the book quest, you can go to the cave near the night elf family by the river at the start. Or just slide the book under the door and she'll show up.

If it's for the "revenge" quest, head to the tauren's stables, where you let the sheep escape from.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
So what pond/lake has that cave, i still haven't found it even after running through every piece of water that i have found. Or do i have to something to make the cave appear?

Nov 19, 2018
hello my players have please please guide me to Blue Is Better 2 current version 0.8b? or the forum where I can find instructions on how to complete the game, thank you for the answer of player 1202253366

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
So what pond/lake has that cave, i still haven't found it even after running through every piece of water that i have found. Or do i have to something to make the cave appear?
It's the lake by the brothel house, interact with the clothes on the ground there, then you can see a hole in the lake.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
Naww. This game like any of Auril games is horribly optimized. UE5 doesn't have anywhere near these requirements. I'm on a 3080Ti with 12th gen i7 32gb ram and it i barely get 60fps @ 4k with max settings.

cstick

Apr 28, 2017
It's the lake by the brothel house, interact with the clothes on the ground there, then you can see a hole in the lake.
Oh how i missed those?! Propably because of the save couldn't interact with those but got to the cave and so on. Thanks!

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Nah, i9 12900k and 3090 is enough, and I'm only at 32gb ram
And don't forget it's 'indie' game. Old Aurils games had unreasonable reqs too when he\them moved to UE4 back in days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to help define the limits of the game itself: I'm getting very similar fps data on a laptop 3060, ryzen 5900HS. The game became mushy at 1440p so I played through it at 1080p windowed on Cinematic. Who doesn't want a 3090!? I certainly do. This has to do with the game or the rapid engine development Epic has been doing, could be all of our GPU drivers too.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
who cheated and ntred ? with who?
It's not that kind of game, everyone has sex with everyone and it's never taken seriously but because there's a lot of clowns on this forum who think that because the MC doesn't own all the women in a game it must be ntr, it got the tag. I'd say swinging is more appropriate, but again, the game never takes itself seriously.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes