kasata

Mar 28, 2017
I just wrote a walkthrough, not realising that the wiki has a fucking well-done up-to-date walkthrough on their page.

Hoping that it will be a bit less useless than sitting around in my notepad, I'm just gonna paste it here. Maybe it helps someone if the wiki description is not clear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A partial walkthrough for those playing the game for the first time. Every time you're sent on a fetch quest if you return back to the quest NPC and you see the exclamation mark but nothing happens, it means that you need to open the Inventory "I" and click the quest item and "Use" in order to advance, the exclamation must be on screen while u do that.

For people who can't start the game or getting weird errors, your system either doesn't support DX12, or you have outdated video drivers. You can run the game in DX11, by first making a shortcut of the OST_game.exe, then in the shortcut's Properties, add -dx11 in the Target Field. I noticed a 10fps increase, but nothing major, and for me with LumenGI enabled I get 30+fps compared to it off.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
know where is the assistant of alori she spoke in the forest after the gate ?
Yes, she's in the first forest area where you start the game. First go by the house with the troll, and next to the bridge are her clothes, interact with them, after that you can find her in a tree stump in the area with the waterfall.

Where are all the photos, im stuck, i think a i got them all but i dont know where to go.

i found a non solid wall , it allows me to enter in a bedroom and on interact appears a lady in the bed that tells me that i finally found a potion. which i think i skipped some content. is anyone have a guide?
One photo is near the big guard gate as you try and leave the village, another is near the mage tower, the one close to the inn by the stables, one more to the right of the auction house on a bridge pillar and the last is with the night elf in the shop at the top of the hill.

Reactions: marolak

grenelink

Feb 18, 2018
Does anyone know if the developers are planning to just make an interactive scene? Similar to Wild Life, Operation Lovecraft, etc.

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
They should've just worked on it another month or two given just how little they actually did.

This game is literally about a main character (man or woman) fucking their way through azeroth each and every time.

So no.
Aha that's a new kind of ntr,I haven't heard of,better do some research

TheOneFapMan

Mar 26, 2019
The lightning got hit bad with this port to UE5.

Had to crank it to the lowest just to see shit inside buildings. But eye glow is more prominent now so now I just have to hope Auril can fix the lightning overall.

TheOneFapMan

Mar 26, 2019
so after you have sex with the painters, can you do anything else? honestly not sure where to go after
That's just a side quest. Do enough of them to get your reputation high enough (open inventory "I" to check) and you'll trigger a scene when you go into the inn. The tavernkeep's daughter will tell you the guards were looking for you. Head to the castle on the hill to the right after exiting the tavern. Talk to the guard at the entrance.

Once the scene is done in there go collect photographs around the town. My rotation is Jump off the hill > Grab photo by the gate > grab photo outside mage tower on a dummy > grab photo by the bridge (the one in middle of town) > get the photo from the night elf in the house just before the forest you started in > grab the photo by the inn stables on the side next to the hill back up to the fort.

After that go back to the fort for a few more cutscenes, talk to the mother in the now open room inside the fort (gotta talk with the sister who originally gave you the quest standing by the door back to the fort).

Afterwards, head to the blood elf mage in the tower (Aioli or something). She will tell you about the elixir that Lady D asked you to get and that her assistant were getting lily pads for it by the river (forest where you start, not the lake/pond outside the cow brothel).
Note: If you havent done the Jenkins quest yet and have the flower in your inventory, that dialogue will trigger first. You can talk to Aioli right after to progress the Lady D elixir quest.

Head to the forest, there are some clothes of the Assistant on the left of the bridge by the goblin that helped you with the cart at the start of the game.
Follow the bear tracks, you eventually find the assistant inside a hollowed tree hiding from the bear. Interact with her.

You will be warped back to outside the mage tower once done. Talk to Aioli, get the elixir, talk to Lady D, and as long as you read the dialogue you'll figure out the rest.

I do recommend you save before giving the elixir to Lady D, or before going to rescue the assistant in case you wanna rewatch that scene as warm up when the next update arrives.

Also in case you missed one sidequest that was bugged with a crash before this update: Go to the pond/lake. Check for clothes to interact with by the edge then jump into the tunnel in the pond. A few interactions inside, then talk to the goblin in town, he lives in the house up the hill behind the library. Then talk to the blacksmith next to the mage tower, she's in the back of the smith itself. Buy the arrows from her then talk to the goblin again. Then talk to the goblin by the lake.
I don't remember if you get warped after that scene but if you don't, head back into the underwater tunnel and talk to the NPC in the cave there to wrap up that quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenben55
3.00 star(s) 24 Votes