bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
BiB released once a month
Anyways, really doubting he is going to work for a month in the update, only time he works for more than a week on the game is for first releases because of making the new map and stuff

Reactions: LRB

test89

Jun 25, 2017
It has never taken 2.5 weeks
Not correct. There was a time when an update would drop about twice a month. The schedule was found to be too tight, resulting in releases which were barely worth the release. I think it was Chapter 2 Episode 2 that fell into this release schedule. But that was when it was only Whorecraft and not another sideproject taking up precious time and resources.

My recommendation: Get BiB2 done by focusing all resources on it, then get SL out of the way and then focus on continuing the story again. I honestly did like how the main story was developing with the games.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Not correct. There was a time when an update would drop about twice a month. The schedule was found to be too tight, resulting in releases which were barely worth the release. I think it was Chapter 2 Episode 2 that fell into this release schedule. But that was when it was only Whorecraft and not another sideproject taking up precious time and resources.

My recommendation: Get BiB2 done by focusing all resources on it, then get SL out of the way and then focus on continuing the story again. I honestly did like how the main story was developing with the games.
That was about 10 years ago for 2 or 4 updates

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
So other than just random guessing, anyone here still have access to the Discord to tell us what's going on ? it's been way over the normal release date

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So other than just random guessing, anyone here still have access to the Discord to tell us what's going on ? it's been way over the normal release date
Nah unsubbed when the updates started being one dialogue and one scene, and the only posts there are are the one that is left in Subscribestar after he deleted everything when he made the boosty and the one from March 24th in Boosty
People on the non-sub channels of the Discord dont seem to know whats going on either, not even the ones that are subbed

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
As I already said before. They decided to take longer for this update because of the complaints that there's to little in each one.
They gave no date. That was posted on april 12th along with these previews. We're probably also getting UE 5 and human and elf model updates.

nodren

Aug 5, 2016
I have crash when i jump in underwater section. Somebody know how to fix it?
There is no easy fix at the moment.

You can use unreal engine unlocker and the command teleport in the game console. After the cutscene your character is invisible but if you save and reload the game it fixes itself. For the reward you need to use the teleport command again because the swim part is bugged.

Reactions: Alislamor and Bloxx

Bloxx

Jun 1, 2017
There is no easy fix at the moment.

You can use unreal engine unlocker and the command teleport in the game console. After the cutscene your character is invisible but if you save and reload the game it fixes itself. For the reward you need to use the teleport command again because the swim part is bugged.
Good comment, but what I don't know is how do I activate the console?

Rezzzy

Mar 18, 2019
This update continues the big draenei saga with the quest continuing after Alex delivers the candid photos. Reminder that friendly reputation is required to trigger the event in the inn that grants Alex access to the big draenei’s house.

With this update, BiB2 was upgraded to Unreal Engine 5. The setting for the new Lumen global lighting and reflections can be found in the options. Also game now uses "Temporal Super Resolution", is a new technique of upscaling a lower resolution frame to maximize performance and visual fidelity ("Resolution" in Options). If you want to play wuth Lumen GI, I recommend to decrease TSR to 50-60%. If performance still bad- turn off Lumen GI.

We also received updated nelf, belf and human female models from Bangfri and they were implemented in the new content.

- Fixed underwater cave crash bug
- Fixed the dialogue between Alex, Luxia and Melona in the tavern
- Fixed double fade in sex scenes
- Fixed money not saving (edited)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
So the good news is, the switch to UE5 seems good for a start although the lighting is a bit washed. The main story also finally continues, no more stupid painting side quests, and it's pretty well done.

Now the not so good, the last update for BiB was over two months ago, and guess how many sex scenes are in this update..2, there's 2 sex scenes, yeah.
The story looks to be interesting and I won't spoil anything, but if the next update also has 2 scenes after waiting for so long, then idk.

3.00 star(s) 24 Votes